Randy Moss Released??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO FRIGGIN BRAINER. Jeff Ireland needs to be on the phone NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Ok so if this is the begining of a fire sale in Minny, can we have 1st dibbs on Peterson and Harvin?

Ok so if this is the begining of a fire sale in Minny, can we have 1st dibbs on Peterson and Harvin?

This had to because of his presser last night after the game..nothing more..

the only way he gets separation right now is with that patented hand on hip as the ball arrives push off of his...imo he's become a decoy...

and he'd kill a lockerroom worried about a contract...

and i always have to question if he's really trying of late

Per Michael Lombardi, NFL Network.

I don't ask for much, but making an offer to him would be awful nice.
CK, i've always enjoyed your insight on various Dolphin issues, but I think you jumped the gun on this and should reconsider. While I do think Moss is still a great weapon, he is too much of a headache at this point. He got himself traded from the Pats and only a couple of weeks with Vikes acts like a clown after Vike's loss yesterday. I say please stay away from Moss and stick with Hartline.

plus he is free for the year. the viqueens have to pay his salary

CK, i've always enjoyed your insight on various Dolphin issues, but I think you jumped the gun on this and should reconsider. While I do think Moss is still a great weapon, he is too much of a headache at this point. He got himself traded from the Pats and only a couple of weeks with Vikes acts like a clown after Vike's loss yesterday. I say please stay away from Moss and stick with Hartline.
I agree, but if we do sign him I will be the first one jumping around like a 3yr old. I mean screw it, we already took a toe dip in that pool with Marshall, lets just clench our nose and jump in head first!!!!

Come on man, why kill me dreams? Why? :)

Lol sorry chubbs..I would love Peterson in a phins uni..I just dont see that happening...

I think Moss is washed up as well..but i am willing to take a shot at him.

Hell wait till TO becomes available. we can line up, Marshall, Moss, T.O and put bess in the slot. 4 WR sets All Day Every Day! lol :)

Back
Top Bottom