Randy Starks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
How do we pay this Loser 21 million dollars 5 years and 7 million guaranteed!!!

he has character issues and isnt that goood.... We were better off with kris Jenkins...Hes young and the Jets got a steal they gave up a 3rd!!! i would of done that...and we have our NT a fat one to for 6-7 years..hes only 27~~

I am really depreesed with Miami's signings.....If Pace does sigtn that will make me happier but a little....I like the Smiley Signeee but the rest stinks....

Like Torbor waste...just like Spragan...Fat man Ferguson is done and injury prone,,Mccown is a horrendous QB,,,,,,,Wilford what ajoke....

I would of been happier with

G.. Justin Smiley
LB- Clavin PAce
NT- Kris Jenkins
WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do

Reggie Starks

now i liked this. we needed depth anyways.... but can he be our starter?

he has shown promise and has playhed well. he is big, has good strength, but he seems to be lazy often.... he plays very high. can someone get under his booty and get him playing low and aggressive non-stop??? i not looking for all out pass rush which he is ok at.... but i'd like to see him fire hard every play and fight the middle. thoughts???

you cant make everyone happy! i loved the picks! mccown was throwing 300 yard games left and right with the cards. Randy, extremely talented. smiley! torbor was a superbowl winning starting linebacker! Ernest wilford, straight up, is one of the most underrated players at his position. Now i need to wake up to some javon walker, calvin pace, and eugene wilson! throw in some randy moss, and im elated! hahaha

he has character issues and isnt that goood.... We were better off with kris Jenkins...Hes young and the Jets got a steal they gave up a 3rd!!! i would of done that...and we have our NT a fat one to for 6-7 years..hes only 27~~

I am really depreesed with Miami's signings.....If Pace does sigtn that will make me happier but a little....I like the Smiley Signeee but the rest stinks....

Like Torbor waste...just like Spragan...Fat man Ferguson is done and injury prone,,Mccown is a horrendous QB,,,,,,,Wilford what ajoke....

G.. Justin Smiley
LB- Clavin PAce
NT- Kris Jenkins
WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do

looks like you know your stuff, there is always these guys that put that negative spin on everything, some of them don´t like the players we get, because they think they are GM´s themself and can evaluate talent better then people who do this for a living and then there is these guys who start to worry about next years cap already after we signed some players with absolutely no significant bonuses to contracts, ridiculous

G.. Justin Smiley
LB- Clavin PAce
NT- Kris Jenkins
WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do
If Miami traded for Jenkins I would not have liked that move they would have to give up a 3rd and 5th and sign him to a 5 year 35 million dollar deal all for an overrated DT who can't stay in shape. Randy Starks is about 4 years younger and is more versatile for a 3-4 defense, this is my favorite signing right now.

Yes, because we didn't sign big, sexy names, we had a terrible day. :rolleyes:

Today was the best free agent day the Miami Dolphins have had since.... since I can remember.

Jenkins is constantly injured and overweight. No thank you.

As a DT... starks stinks. The only thing that I can think is that he would be a 3-4 DE, moving Jason Taylor to OLB. If this is the thought process... to get JT one-on-one with a Tight-End... then MAYBE it's ok.

Unfortunately, my feeling is that this guy is inferior to Steve Fifita. I guess that makes him Paul Soliai-caliber. I see $7 million in dead-money, in a guy who might not otherwise have made the team if he were not just guaranteed lots of money.

since i live in nj and get stuck watching jet and giant games all year ( no sunday ticket) .....im pretty familiar with the jets and giant personnel..........personally, i think that torbor is a pretty decent player and will do well in miami..........just my opinion.....after watching giant games and stuff, not paying attention to stats

Starks is gonna be a 3-4 DE according to Boomer

he didn't cost us any picks, he is young and healthy

we should start whineheaven.com for the nattering nabobs

G.. Justin Smiley
LB- Clavin PAce
NT- Kris Jenkins
WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do

This is the kind of posts I can expect in VIP?? Thanks, but I can get this on the regular board.

Jenkins is constantly injured and overweight. No thank you.
If you don't like Jenkins, fine. Jenkins had 38 tackles and 2.5 sacks last year. Starks had 16 tackles and 0 sacks. You're not arguing that you would rather have Starks than Jenkins, are you?

If you don't like Jenkins, fine. Jenkins had 38 tackles and 2.5 sacks last year. Starks had 16 tackles and 0 sacks. You're not arguing that you would rather have Starks than Jenkins, are you?

they are not gonna play the same position and Starks didn't cost 2 draft picks so why compare them?

This is the kind of posts I can expect in VIP?? Thanks, but I can get this on the regular board.

This is the very reason you join VIP. You never see a post like this in VIP..... NEVER! Trust me. I was in VIP almost all day and I swung into the mains for about 2 seconds and that was enough for me to run right back to VIP.

He didn't start this thread in VIP and for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom