Randy Starks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks

Ricky_Fan34

Suns and Fins superfan
Reaction score
I was sitting here thinking about how Joey Porter has 8 sacks. Well, if Joey has 8, how many does Starks have? Seems to me like Starks has been around the QB all year... Does he have more than Joey Porter?

Starks has 6 sacks so far this season. The thing to keep in mind is that Porter plays the position of a pass rushing linebacker, so he has more opportunities to sack the QB, while a 3-4 end usually doesn't end up with many sacks. Randy Starks is playing lights out this year.

Starks has 6 sacks so far this season. The thing to keep in mind is that Porter plays the position of a pass rushing linebacker, so he has more opportunities to sack the QB, while a 3-4 end usually doesn't end up with many sacks. Randy Starks is playing lights out this year.
Yeah, Porter is put in a better position to have sacks. 6 sacks for a 3-4 defensive end is outstanding. My opinion on Starks has changed so much since his run in with the law during the offseason.

Whats the deal with his legal issues? I want him to be our future cornerstone.

He got charged with reckless driving or something I think. It was a long time ago, and I don't think he got charged for it.
Last I remember hearing is that the felony charges were dropped and he was going to be charged with a misdemeanor. Not sure whatever happened beyond that. Basically though, as long as he doesn't get in any more legal trouble, he won't be in trouble with the league.

Last I remember hearing is that the felony charges were dropped and he was going to be charged with a misdemeanor. Not sure whatever happened beyond that. Basically though, as long as he doesn't get in any more legal trouble, he won't be in trouble with the league.
I wonder if his legal issues served as a wake-up call to him. Maybe it's an underlying cause as to why he's having such a breakout year.

I wonder if his legal issues served as a wake-up call to him. Maybe it's an underlying cause as to why he's having such a breakout year.

I was thinking the same thing too..When he got arrested, I thought Parcells & Co. would release him...

The charges were all hyped and over exagerated. Couldnt be proven so they dropped the case , no one got hurt... It was spring break weekend or somethin....nfl player in big rig with a few people in it...cops try to get his attention but prolly didnt...cop stumbles into the big rig decides to charge him.

Starks regularly disrupts the pocket this year. He's been really fun to watch, he even seems unblockable at times...

yeah starks should be the defensive mvp of the team he has done all the little things

Back
Top Bottom