Rank the League QB's (Include Tannehill) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank the League QB's (Include Tannehill)

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Since we have a holiday, here's a challenge. Rank the QB's in the league in order. I would say rank just the starters, but some backups are better than starters on other teams (Vikings have three good QB's). Include Tannehill and not just Cutler as he is our starter.

what's the purpose? there is a clear division on what he provides to a team and what he requires. There was 1 pro bowler on this team. Only fans in Miami over-value their players. Not one player on this team is un-touchable. And if they were, their contract makes them un-touchable. The team lacks talent and depth and "star-quality players." When last did player come out the box and take the league by storm as a Phin, like Hunt for example?

Whether someone puts him at 15 or 10, the "marriage" has been bad. It has been the most frustrating chess match with Tannehill, not right GM, not right coaches, OC's, Line, run game. There is always an excuse. Why is it that there is always an excuse on his performance? You know who else has this debate in the NFL? Andy Dalton.

Just for a fun activity. It's not just about Tannehill, but I am just saying to include him and not just Cutler, even though he didn't start this year.

what's the purpose? there is a clear division on what he provides to a team and what he requires. There was 1 pro bowler on this team. Only fans in Miami over-value their players. Not one player on this team is un-touchable. And if they were, their contract makes them un-touchable. The team lacks talent and depth and "star-quality players." When last did player come out the box and take the league by storm as a Phin, like Hunt for example?

Whether someone puts him at 15 or 10, the "marriage" has been bad. It has been the most frustrating chess match with Tannehill, not right GM, not right coaches, OC's, Line, run game. There is always an excuse. Why is it that there is always an excuse on his performance? You know who else has this debate in the NFL? Andy Dalton.

Just as valuable and relevant as the treads discussing R1 QB options for Miami. Right now, hard to judge ANY Miami QB without knowing the OGs and TE

Just as valuable and relevant as the treads discussing R1 QB options for Miami. Right now, hard to judge ANY Miami QB without knowing the OGs and TE
disagree. Good ab's in this league can function without an elite line. exhausting debate, but Brady does it week in and week out

disagree. Good ab's in this league can function without an elite line. exhausting debate, but Brady does it week in and week out

There may be some, but many good QBs are good because of the OL and weapons. Would Brady be in continuous SBs with Miami's OL/weapons? Nope. My only point is, ranking QBs, particularly for the coming year, is a topic for those times when all fans have left is waiting for OTAs.

There may be some, but many good QBs are good because of the OL and weapons. Would Brady be in continuous SBs with Miami's OL/weapons? Nope. My only point is, ranking QBs, particularly for the coming year, is a topic for those times when all fans have left is waiting for OTAs.
And basically, that is all we have left as Dolphin fans.

what's the purpose? there is a clear division on what he provides to a team and what he requires. There was 1 pro bowler on this team. Only fans in Miami over-value their players. Not one player on this team is un-touchable. And if they were, their contract makes them un-touchable. The team lacks talent and depth and "star-quality players." When last did player come out the box and take the league by storm as a Phin, like Hunt for example?.

Ajayi

Okay, let's do this. Top five QB's in the league; who you got? Here's mine:
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Roethlisberger
4. Brees
5. Ryan
Really battled over the last two

Back
Top Bottom