Rasario was best seam threat TE we were gonna find at this time-good move | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rasario was best seam threat TE we were gonna find at this time-good move

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
I like the signing of dante rosario and I really hope this is just not more churning of the roster and he will be cut in a few days, he is not much of a blocker but he can definitely stretch the field for us, he will only open it up more for marshall, bush, fasano, clay and everybody else, this was definitely a good signing, here is a little bit of what rotoworld had to say.

Rosario isn't much of a blocker, but can stretch the field a bit and play special teams. Cook has starting experience at just about every line position. rotoworld

If they're bringing in Rosario to be a blocker this coaching staff is dumber than I originally imagined. Having said that, I don't think that will be the case and they'll use him the same way they used David Martin in 2008.

If they're bringing in Rosario to be a blocker this coaching staff is dumber than I originally imagined. Having said that, I don't think that will be the case and they'll use him the same way they used David Martin in 2008.

I agree 110% with this statement.

I ALSO agree 110% with the statement at the bottom of your signature

I don't understand why sign will yeatman if we sign rosario the next day with clay and fasano already in the roster.

Why carry 4 TE ?

Clay is listed at FB and will be used like chris cooley in the H-back role, and hilliard will be the blocking FB when we run the ball, we will probably keep 3 TE's on the roster with Fasano, Yeatman, and Rosario, we will use Yeatman as a blocking TE thats it.

I don't understand why sign will yeatman if we sign rosario the next day with clay and fasano already in the roster.

Why carry 4 TE ?

Because Clay is a slash player, no definite position.

I am a big fan of this move, and for some reason I'm seeing Rosario as one of the TE's that gashed us
during the Chowder era? I could and probably am wrong, but I just remember this guy playing pretty good. If he is as fast as promised, he will have no problem taking the middle of the field with him when he runs!

Excited to finally see TWO NEW TEs in Fins colors! lol

Don't be surprised if Rosario eventually replaces Fasano later in the year as the primary receiving tight end.

LOL, that's funny...Fasano a primary receiver...

I like the Rosario signing, but I don't understand why people think he is such an accomplished receiver. He has only 1 game in his career with more than 4 receptions, he has never topped 100 yards, and he has only topped 60 yards twice. He isn't much of a red zone target either, having only 5 TDs in his 62 games.

Back
Top Bottom