Rate the QBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rate the QBs

jaketaylor

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
How do you rate the 32 QBs in the NFL? You can use whatever criteria that you choose. Mine is based on who I would want to play QB THIS SEASON. They must be ACTIVE.

1.Favre-GB
2.Bledsoe-Buf
3.Vick-Atl
4.McNabb-Phl
5.Gannon-Oak
6.Manning-Ind
7.McNair-Ten
8.Green-KC
9.Warner-STL
10.Garcia-SF
11.Collins-NYG
12.Fiedler-Mia
13.Johnson-TB
14.Brees-SD
15.Culpepper-Min
16.Brady-NE
17.Brooks-NO
18.Pennington-NYJ
19.Holcomb-Clev
20.Maddox-Pit.
21.Plummer-Den
22.Brunell-Jax.
23.Carr-Hou.
24.Harrington-Det.
25.Hasselback-Sea.
26.Stewart-Chi
27.Blake-Arz
28.Redman-Bal
29.Peete-Car.
30.Palmer-Cin
31.Hutinson-Dal
32.Ramsey-Was.
What are your rankings?

1. Manning
2. Vick
3. Farve
4. Warner
5. McNabb
6. Bledsole
7. Gannon
8. Brunell
9. Culpepper
10. Garcia
11. McNair
12. Brooks
13. Plummer
14. Green
15. Brad Johnson
16. Couch
17. Brooks
18. Harrington
19. Carr
20. Pennington
21. Harrington
22. Brady
23. Brees
24. Plummer
25. Collins
26. Fiedler
27. Ramsey
28. Hasselbeck
29. Kordell Stewart
30. Boller(Balt rookie)
31. Blake
32. Hutchinson

Im only gonna do the top 5-
1-Vick
2 Bledsoe
3 McNabb
4 Farve
5 Pennington

1.Fielder
1.Vick
1.Farve
4.Manning
5.McNabb

The first three to me is a tie because Farve has been my favorite QB other the Marino or Elway for a long time and Virginia Tech is my favorite college team and he is kick ass anyway. Fielder is tied for first also because he is the Fins QB so I want to watch him before anyone else

Michael Vick
Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb
Rich Gannon
Steve McNair

With the players we have on Offense, and the system we're running, and the ages of the QBs on your list, my top 10 choices would be:

Vick
Brooks
McNabb
Pennington
Garcia
Favre
McNair
Gannon
Bledsoe
Manning

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
1.Fielder
1.Vick
1.Farve
4.Manning
5.McNabb

The first three to me is a tie because Farve has been my favorite QB other the Marino or Elway for a long time and Virginia Tech is my favorite college team and he is kick ass anyway. Fielder is tied for first also because he is the Fins QB so I want to watch him before anyone else

Fiedler ties with Vick and Favre???

I'd take Vick over any QB in the league with the system we;re running...

Cool thread. :up:

I'd say.....

1. McNair
2. Vick
3. Favre
4. Manning
5. McNabb
6. Brady
7. D. Carr
8. Bledsoe
9. T. Green
10. K. Collins
10. A. Brooks

Like Jake, I chose who I'd like to have at the helm and not necessarily who's best. However, I feel McNair is the best QB in the league right now.

Long term......

1. Vick
2. Carr
3. McNabb
4. Brady
5. Harrington

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really surprised to see Brady being ranked high. I totally feel that the Super Bowl win was a fluke. Also I would have kept Bledsole. Another thing, even though I did not list Griese in my rankings, I would have to rank him higher than Brady, with a major reason that Brady could not beat out Griese at Michigan.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
I am really surprised to see Brady being ranked high. I totally feel that the Super Bowl win was a fluke. Also I would have kept Bledsole. Another thing, even though I did not list Griese in my rankings, I would have to rank him higher than Brady, with a major reason that Brady could not beat out Griese at Michigan.

But this is the NFL. Brady won a Super Bowl and Griese just got fired. Hell, Terrell Davis couldn't even start at Georgia. Couple years later, he was the best RB in the NFL.

Brady wasn't a fluke. You look at him out there. Cool, calm, and collected. In control. In command....no matter what the situation. And his arm strength is very underrated IMO. He can throw it. Completed 62% and had a 2-1 TD/INT ratio last year. And only 31 sacks in 601 attempts. All that with the 28th ranked running attack behind him.

You don't win the Super Bowl on a fluke IMHO. The guy can play.

Originally posted by Muck

But this is the NFL. Brady won a Super Bowl and Griese just got fired. Hell, Terrell Davis couldn't even start at Georgia. Couple years later, he was the best RB in the NFL.

Brady wasn't a fluke. You look at him out there. Cool, calm, and collected. In control. In command....no matter what the situation. And his arm strength is very underrated IMO. He can throw it. Completed 62% and had a 2-1 TD/INT ratio last year. And only 31 sacks in 601 attempts. All that with the 28th ranked running attack behind him.

You don't win the Super Bowl on a fluke IMHO. The guy can play.

And let's not forget... he can catch.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom