Ravens release visanthe shiancoe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens release visanthe shiancoe

The Ravens lost Dennis Pitta. They needed tight end help. If they couldn't utilize Schiancoe to fill a role, it doesn't seem like he has much left to offer a team in Miami's shoes.

Pass . . . over the hill. You either A. Trade a draft pick to get a guy B. Look at the waiver wire for any youngins that got released or C. Roll with the youngins you already have.

Looking at the comparison between Keller and shaincoe in size and speed, and shaincoe is 2 inches taller they are same weight shaincoe runs a 4.62 40 and Keller was 4.53

Looking at the comparison between Keller and shaincoe in size and speed, and shaincoe is 2 inches taller they are same weight shaincoe runs a 4.62 40 and Keller was 4.53

He's also 10 years older and hasn't done crap since Favre left, and that includes playing for Tom Brady and Joe Flacco.

Out of Raven's players released I would pick up Ramone Harewood the OG and Tommy Streeter at WR.

It wouldn't hurt to work him out, but not much there.

I could see him being worked out, but there just isn't much there. The only positive I see is the familiarity in a West Coast type offense when he played in Minnesota. I just think, whatever positives that a workout would do for him still, in my eyes, not put him over players we have currently on the roster. The fact that he crashed and burned hard w/ Baltimore, a team reeling a bit from losing their #1 TE . . . doesn't speak well of him.

I could see him being worked out, but there just isn't much there. The only positive I see is the familiarity in a West Coast type offense when he played in Minnesota. I just think, whatever positives that a workout would do for him still, in my eyes, not put him over players we have currently on the roster. The fact that he crashed and burned hard w/ Baltimore, a team reeling a bit from losing their #1 TE . . . doesn't speak well of him.

I agree with you but I'm thinking that they saw Dickenson and shaincoe as 2 in the same mold so it was more of a luxury to have shaincoe than a need.

hasnt caught a pass since 2011 OMG SIGN HIM

Back
Top Bottom