Ray Lewis accused of substance abuse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lewis accused of substance abuse

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
Apparently he's being accused of substance abuse now. Funny how these stories always comes up when a player is about to retire. Favre's sexting picture story with the Jets' came out about two years later. And now we're getting this story about Ray.

Regardless it doesn't shock me, I said in the Odrick thread a couple days ago a Ray bench pressing 600 lbs is not natural.

Ray is in the majority as far as NFL players and banned substances.

Apparently he's being accused of substance abuse now. Funny how these stories always comes up when a player is about to retire. Favre's sexting picture story with the Jets' came out about two years later. And now we're getting this story about Ray.

Regardless it doesn't shock me, I said in the Odrick thread a couple days ago a Ray bench pressing 600 lbs is not natural.

I remember hearing that Derrick Rodgers squatted 600 Lbs, back in the Wanny Days.

Favre was guilty wasn't he? Lance Armstrong ****ed it up for everyone forever :lol:

Steroids help, but I really hope conservatives don't hop on the Lewis was only great because of steroids, anyone who remembers Bosworth and Mandarich should be able to attest.

here's a picture of Ray during his rehab...could there be any more proof than this?

proxy.jpg

:idk:

Back
Top Bottom