RB having a good year, well, that is about to come to an end | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB having a good year, well, that is about to come to an end

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Lamarr Odom has survived membership in this family, but can Reggie? It maybe a long year for Bush next season.
A source reveals that Kim & Reggie will get back together in the new year. It’s Kim’s ultimate revenge on Kris Humphries! While viewers are watching Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries‘ marriage fall apart on Kourtney And Kim Take New York, it sounds like Kim is already moving onto her next relationship — with ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush! “Reggie reached out to Kim via text shortly after she announced she was filing for divorce to make sure she was okay,” a source tells Life & Style. “They’ve stayed in touch ever since.”
According to the source, Reggie was always a sensitive subject throughout Kim and Kris’ 72-day marriage, and the Miami Dolphins player was often a source of conflict.
“Whenever someone would make a remark about Reggie in front of him, Kris got furious,” the source reveals. “Some of Kim’s friends would compare Kris and Reggie, and Kris would flip out and get mad — especially because Kim never stood up for him.”

Ross should make Kris Humpfries a minority owner to spice things up.

Reggie needs to get as far away from that drama magnet. Oddly enough the loud mouth sister is the only level headed one of the whole group. Run Reggie Run!

Dat *** hypnotizes every man. Can't help but be proud of my boy Reggie. **** the haters, go get that booty!

I was under the impression that Reggie already had a bottom b**** that looked just like Kim k ....but o well maybe the extra trim will boost his ypc

Are we really on here discussing the Kardashians..... LOL!!!! I feel like I left my nuts in the other room for commenting on this.... Unless you are posting a picture of Kim's ***, there is no reason to post anything regarding them....

Back
Top Bottom