RB Henry injured , rating the RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Henry injured , rating the RB

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
well this rating by a herald sports writer lets the RB look good although he mentioned RB Henry left practice with a injured quadriceps

Look Here

good stuff...maybe minor/sammy can be all we need

if i can remember correctly...if minor gets out in open spaces..he's gone for 6.

if he can stay healthy and fumble free...i am excited about this season regardless of what all the "experts" say

go miami

I can't wait to see Fred Russell g oto work! He is going to be our ace in the hole for RB and ST!

Phinadict said:
I can't wait to see Fred Russell g oto work! He is going to be our ace in the hole for RB and ST!

I guess he started coming on yesterday. could be they are keeping the raps on him for the PS.

Phinadict said:
Yes I like our chances with the guys we have.Russell could be a nice change of pace.:escape:

We do need a backup.They probably will wait a few weeks to see if it will be necessary to bring a high profile (And Costly) RB in here.

i really am sad that there are no nationally televised miami preseason games. i'd give anything to see freddy hitting the holes in the preseason, and hear the commentators scramble to figure out who he is.

Direct TV has the NFL Channel and my understanding is that their showing All pre-season games this year.

direct tv schedule for the finz on nfl network are as follows
8/15 11p.m vrs jags
8/18 12p.m vrs jags
8/22 3p.m vrs skins
8/29 3a.m at bucks
8/31 3p.m at bucks
9/6 4p.m at saints
some games are repeated

Back
Top Bottom