RB Lacey anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Lacey anyone?

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Geez! The guy has A.Peterson tough running in him.

Lacey is a beast... Wuld be great in the late second

It would be nice to have some aggression like that from one of our RBs. I suppose thats what D.Thomas was suppose to bring! Oh, well.......

For all those that want DT off the team, this would be a viable replacement. Lacy and Miller would be "Thunder and Lightning".

For all those that want DT off the team, this would be a viable replacement. Lacy and Miller would be "Thunder and Lightning".

Now thats a freaking backfield!

I've always liked Lacy, but never really watched him closely b/c our need for RB is not as pressing as the other positions. But watching him closely tonight i'm amazed at how quick his feet are for a big man and he hits the hole fast! Oh, and that spin move? Just sick. I'd take him this year and if Reggie doesn't re-sign for some reason of the coaches give up on Thomas.

I've always liked Lacy, but never really watched him closely b/c our need for RB is not as pressing as the other positions. But watching him closely tonight i'm amazed at how quick his feet are for a big man and he hits the hole fast! Oh, and that spin move? Just sick. I'd take him this year and if Reggie doesn't re-sign for some reason of the coaches give up on Thomas.

I knew he ran with power, but his quickness and quick feet as you've mention has been shocking!

Love him, we dont really need a rb though unless we let Bush walk.

Love him, we dont really need a rb though unless we let Bush walk.

Still need a RB at some point, even if we do resign Bush. Thomas blows, Miller is still a relative unknown quantity (shown flashes, but that's it), and Bush is unbelievably inconsistent and a complete non-factor in a game as soon as he stubs his toe. Luckily, it's an easy position for any average GM to fill.

Looks much better than Ingram and Richardson. Runs with anger, agility, power, and balance. Kid looks like a stud.

Still need a RB at some point, even if we do resign Bush. Thomas blows, Miller is still a relative unknown quantity (shown flashes, but that's it), and Bush is unbelievably inconsistent and a complete non-factor in a game as soon as he stubs his toe. Luckily, it's an easy position for any average GM to fill.

if only we had an average GM

Back
Top Bottom