Rb Larry Johnson Arrested Last Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rb Larry Johnson Arrested Last Night

ROSCO P.C. JR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
IT was just on espn updat that cheifs rb was arrested for assulting his girlfriend in a bar and is still in jail. (humm) what is going on with football players this offseason . maybe its high time that we take these players and sit them down and tie them toa chair and then make them listen to al gore and dave wannstedt for three hours . or better yet make them go play for wanny that should surfice as punishment.

man this is getting cray now i have just heard that ou rb adrian peterson has got into trouble for not going to class and was suspened for two practices which is weird if you punish someone should they be suspened for a game? it almost seems like thes star athletes are getting off the hook way too easy. hell mike gundy kicked off five players for not showing up for classes. what do you guys think about this crap?

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
man this is getting cray now i have just heard that ou rb adrian peterson has got into trouble for not going to class and was suspened for two practices which is weird if you punish someone should they be suspened for a game? it almost seems like thes star athletes are getting off the hook way too easy. hell mike gundy kicked off five players for not showing up for classes. what do you guys think about this crap?

Well how would you punish a "normal" person for missing class?

i am a college student...i am not obligated to go...can i fail? yes but i am no way obligated to go whereas the university is paying for the athlete to be at college and there is obligated to go to class

Slappy8800 said:
i am a college student...i am not obligated to go...can i fail? yes but i am no way obligated to go whereas the university is paying for the athlete to be at college and there is obligated to go to class

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

Back
Top Bottom