Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans

If he was cheap and younger it would make more sense but I would guess playing on the team which won the Superbowl (Albeit not in the game itself) probably raises a player's profile and makes him cost more than he would have otherwise. As people have been writing, he's not a huge step up from what's there already and is not young for a pro football player.

At 32 years of age he is another short term solution. I thought Miami was on a youth movement, 32 sure doesn't look like it and besides that by next year or probably before next year people will be starting dump Harper threads.

At 32 years of age he is another short term solution. I thought Miami was on a youth movement, 32 sure doesn't look like it and besides that by next year or probably before next year people will be starting dump Harper threads.

your r right with the youth movement and besides i dont think he is any good...we could draft for secondary help if need be there r plenty of cb and safetys that r in the draft

http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/5790.jpgFull Name: Nicholas Necosi Harper
Born: September 10, 1974 Baldwin, GA

Height: 5-10
Weight: 182 lbs.
Pos: CB
Experience: 6 years
College: Fort Valley State
FANTASY
Percent Owned: (Week +/-):
NFL: 3.7% (0.0%)

Avg. Draft Position:
NFL: Undrafted

TACK 75.0 | FF 0 | INT 3

I think he's too old and too small. Just an opinion...
I also think that Harper is too old unless we can sign him for the veteran's minimum. There are younger DB's we could target or we could even draft one.

just heard on a radio sports talk show that the miami dolphins are intrusted in former colts cb nick harper he plan to vist miami on saturday march 10.

It just looks like we're handling the D in FA, and going to be young and fast on O through the draft. This is the first I've heard about any interest in Harper, but let's see what his price is?

Wouldn't be a bad pickup if the price is right.I like the way we are moving in the right direction.It's been a loooooong time since i said that.

no thanks, he willl be 33 when the season starts and wouldn't help us alot! i would like us to move jason allen to cb, sign ken hamlin and try to trade renaldo hill for a 3rd round draft pick!

no thanks, he willl be 33 when the season starts and wouldn't help us alot! i would like us to move jason allen to cb, sign ken hamlin and try to trade renaldo hill for a 3rd round draft pick!

u think we could get a 3rd for renaldo hill???:confused:

I think the signing would be for depth purposes.

Back
Top Bottom