Read Me Before Posting Here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Me Before Posting Here

inFINSible, sorry but my post wasnt directed to you. I dont feel i have to answer to you but just so you know... I didnt know i had to use proper grammar every time i typed on the net. To justify why i should be selected as new staff on finheaven.com, I can assure the webmasters of this great site that i will definately reread everything and use proper grammar.

If im going to be placed under a microscope like inFINSible has done to me, i dont think i want to work at this site anyway. Im not sure if inFINSible works at the site, but if he does i dont want to work here. sorry.

awww, c'mon, you didn't see the winking smiley and the goofy smiley....I was just joking....no offense intended. Didn't realize you had no sense of humor...sorry.

I didnt know it was a joke. I thought you were one of those *** holes who find everything wrong with anything you say. lol sorry.

Originally posted by Iamlegend
I didnt know it was a joke. I thought you were one of those *** holes who find everything wrong with anything you say. lol sorry.

:whew: thanks...it was just a poor attempt at humor....anyway, don't worry, the staff at this site doesn't pay much attention to anything I say....I'm sure they will consider your app just like all the others.

I already write (occasionally) for finheaven...what path do I have to take to become a moderator AJ? Muck?

thanks,
Matt

Re: Re: Help wanted

Originally posted by inFINSible

:tongue: ;) :goof:

dude you crack me up!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

If you do need assistance, I have nothing but time on my hands. I would love to assist in moderating any of the finheaven forums.

nj

A.J.

Jason Pagliaro here.

I HOPE you remember my previous work with FinHeaven.com as credentials for the right to write (ha ha funny stuff there) for the greatest Miami Dolphin Fan Site on the World Wide Web.

Since I last penned an article for this awesome site, I have completed one full year of college at Penn State University, and have spent the last year and a half in Newspaper and Radio. The money's no good but I have to make something to support my little 19-month old, Taylor (Named after Ole 99).

Anyhow, please consider me for a writing spot. I really enjoyed my time as a FinHeaven.com writer, and although time will not allow me to write as much as I'd like, I can promise to put stuff worth reading up.

Take Care, and GO FINS!!

Jason

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan
A.J.

Jason Pagliaro here.

I HOPE you remember my previous work with FinHeaven.com as credentials for the right to write (ha ha funny stuff there) for the greatest Miami Dolphin Fan Site on the World Wide Web.

Since I last penned an article for this awesome site, I have completed one full year of college at Penn State University, and have spent the last year and a half in Newspaper and Radio. The money's no good but I have to make something to support my little 19-month old, Taylor (Named after Ole 99).

Anyhow, please consider me for a writing spot. I really enjoyed my time as a FinHeaven.com writer, and although time will not allow me to write as much as I'd like, I can promise to put stuff worth reading up.

Take Care, and GO FINS!!

Jason

:jumper:

Have you been contacted yet, Jason??

Muck,

AJ emailed me a couple days ago and said something about giving me the info via MSN. Haven't been fortunate enough to run in to him yet though.

Hello Finheaven...I am a fairly new member to this great organization. I am a shoot from the hip kinda guy. Will call a spade a spade.(shoulda waited for garcia instead of feeley.) I will always call it how I see it. I have a B.A. in Literal Arts from Palm Beach Community College. Please hurry reply, quite anxious to poke my finger in the pie.

BoBbY DiJi

Back
Top Bottom