Read-Option Play - Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read-Option Play - Tannehill

Rambo

been here for a while
Reaction score
Spoke about how effective it can be for Tannehill. Good play for a mobil QB. Lets hope he doesn't take too many hits.

They're just copying the read option Seattle threw at Buffalo all game with success last week en route to scoring 50 points

It was all over the Bills forums this week how scared they were that miami would copy seattle because the bills dont have the defense to defend it. Exposed

They're just copying the read option Seattle threw at Buffalo all game with success last week en route to scoring 50 points

It was all over the Bills forums this week how scared they were that miami would copy seattle because the bills dont have the defense to defend it. Exposed

Let's not make it seem like they haven't ran the Read-Option prior to this Buffalo game.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is when you play the Bills and Jags lots of things look good.

it works well particularly when one of your two star WR's is out

I don't see why they can't occasionally take advantage RT's mobility. Line him up in the pistol but no zone read hokum like w/ Bob Griffin.

They could incorporate a periodic jet sweep w/ Reggie, Lamar, or Thigpen like Ricky used to do.

The read option is the new wildcat, and by that I mean the good parts of it, not the gimmick that was eventually run into the ground by the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom