Read Quick TD Wearing Orange Jeresy Does That Mean Wearing It Sunday To (READ) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Quick TD Wearing Orange Jeresy Does That Mean Wearing It Sunday To (READ)

skarface305

Rookie
Reaction score
In this link just Greg C. is dancing against TD on the bottom right corner the other day and TD has the orange jeresy so that means the staff hasnt forgot about those jeresy. Does that mean we pull them out this weekend to change it up? Im hoping whats your take?

blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/11/belichick-fears.html

I don't know about that. For some reason I associate the oranges with Wannstedt and that scares the living **** out of me. I like the Aqua on Aqua unis.

well we are undefeated with those jeresy and the last time we put them was against NE and we beat them

Here is the link to the video.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/

Scroll down. Its on the left.

Wow! I have to say that might be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. :err: :rolleyes:

It's good to see them interacting with the fans though.

I'm sure the youngsters had a blast!

:shakeno: to the orange jerseys please.

We won't wear them again until we have a night home game. No reason to wear the orange jerseys in the hot Miami sun and give the Pats the heat advantage.

Next year when we have a SNF or MNF game, I bet we pull them back out.

Whatever it's going to take Sunday to install a record of 7-4, I'm down with it, even if that means wearing an orange jersey.

Back
Top Bottom