Real to sign Owen, Vieira will stay with Arsenal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real to sign Owen, Vieira will stay with Arsenal

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Liverpool had to sell cheap, he is 4 months away from leaving on a free. The only times you see big transfers is when players have 2+ years left on their contracts.

Nunez is crap, they should have went in for Juanfran.

Ice..the thing is, they need Owen. Not as much as they need Viera, but they need him none the less. Can you say? :woot:

They absolutely do NOT NEED Owen. They have Ronaldo, Raul, and Morientes. They recently loaned out Portilla who has great potential, to Lazio for the year because he would not get enough first team experience at Madrid.

They need defensive cover and some *good* defensive midfielders. Not more attackers.

If Ronaldo gets injured? Or Morientes? Or Raul? Yes they will have a backup who can start but they will get tired,,,and then who will come in?

Madrid somehow sustain their ability to not fill the holes they need and make pointless Galactico signings. :lol: Brilliant. And I thought Chelsea signed badly...

Upon getting Samuel I thought Madrid finally got it. How wrong it looks like I was.

Welcome to another season of mediocrity Madrid fans. You guys did NOT need Owen.

If Ronaldo gets injured? Or Morientes? Or Raul? Yes they will have a backup who can start but they will get tired,,,and then who will come in?

Weak.

The reason for this is that upon missing out on Viera they knew they needed to do something.

They needed a forward incase of injury and a trasnfer of 8 mil. for two players...especially one like Owen. Heck yes you do it. Becks to Owen....GOAL!!!!

Prime Time said:

Great reason........

5-1.jpg

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Basically you're saying it's a good signing in case someone goes down. Yeah, that's like saying that the Chargers trading for Ahman Green is a good idea in case LaDainian Tomlinson goes down. You don't get what you don't need, you get what you need. Michael Owen is NOT what Real Madrid needs.

I am so pissed. SO PISSED.

We don't need another foward, we need VIERA. What are we going to do? Start the inconsistent Guti? Florentino continues to show me he knows nothing of soccer.

AHHHHHH!

iceblizzard69 said:
Great reason........

5-1.jpg

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Basically you're saying it's a good signing in case someone goes down. Yeah, that's like saying that the Chargers trading for Ahman Green is a good idea in case LaDainian Tomlinson goes down. You don't get what you don't need, you get what you need. Michael Owen is NOT what Real Madrid needs.

:rofl: That was funny. If you can get Owen for 8 mil. transfer fee, wouldn't you do it? I would. Adds more depth to your team.

Prime Time said:
:rofl: That was funny. If you can get Owen for 8 mil. transfer fee, wouldn't you do it? I would. Adds more depth to your team.

Not if I don't need him. I would put that 8 million and try to get someone I could actually use. You also have to consider that Owen gets a pretty nice salary too, although his salary is less than what he got at Liverpool. Besides the fact that this is horrible for Real Madrid, this is horrible for Owen as well. He won't start at Real Madrid and is making less money. The same thing that happened to McManaman a few years ago may now happen to Owen.

primetime is showing his ignorance bigtime here,,,,,sorry bro, it is nothing but the truth.

In 10 years time you will look back and laugh at yourself, believe me. You are just too young to know any different, no offence.

Bodzilla29 said:
primetime is showing his ignorance bigtime here,,,,,sorry bro, it is nothing but the truth.

In 10 years time you will look back and laugh at yourself, believe me. You are just too young to know any different, no offence.

I am ignorant because I don't share the same opinions as you? Please. I am too young? I'm really getting tired of hearing that crap. Please. I have just as much knowledge of the game as anyone else does. How about you look at yourself and the comments you just made and then maybe you'll realize who is ignorant.....no offence :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom