realistic 3 round mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

realistic 3 round mock draft

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
Trade down a few spots with pittsburg,they will obtain mingo to replace harrison,while giving us an extra 2nd

1st Round:Kenny Vaccaro- looks like the bpa and also one of the safer picks in the draft. Great pedigree with the UT and will start from day 1 with Jones.

2nd Round:Eifert or Ertz-one of them should be available at this spot and both has pro bowl potential.

2nd round:Justin Pugh:a OT that will be perfect for us and can kick in to guard for our zone blocking scheme. Jerry can slide in where he is better suited to right tackle.

2c:Markus Wheaton:Although I believe we will sign Jennings and even maybe resign hartline..we need fire power to be great. Seeing what t.y Hilton and other young speedsters had done,this will be an excellent pick up.

3rd round:Blidi Wreh Wilson-Big,strong and fast just like Jeff likes em.hips are looser than Sean smiths though and could compete for playing time early.

3b:Christean Michael-Not the sexiest pick,but could be great value if he lives up to the potential he has. A running back that mike Sherman knows very well and could compliment Lamar very well depending on the Reggie situation.

Free agency

Greg Jennings

Brent Grimes

Michael Johnson

Resign

Starks

Hartline

Fasano

will we be ready to roll?...i think so

like it. i could see us drafting vacarro.

not big on pugh at that spot, and im a syracuse fan. he will likely ba a G in pros and i think jerry will stay there.

I'll bet you $5 bucks we don't draft vaccaro in round 1

Vacarro is the guy I like in rd. 1 as well. Looks like Mcshay has him going to us in his latest mock, not saying that means a damn thing just an observation. I see no possible way we go WR in rd. 1 with the plethora of talent at the position later on. Then you look at DE/OLB and a bulk of the talent will be off the board. I like our front 7 especially if we retain Stark's, but even Odrick would do well inside with Vernon taking the end opposite Wake.

Clemons played well this past season but not great and he has peaked in my opinion. I do not see the Dolphins resigning him.

I also like either TE in Rd. 2 but I would not be surprised if they are both gone. In which case my favorite WR Terrance Williams would pair nicely with Jennings (or my pipe dream Fitzgerald)

Exactly, people forget that he only appeared in 2 games two seasons ago. This year Clemons came on strong, weather people wanna believe it or not. You can't have pro bowlers everywhere, jones and Clemons are gonna continue to play along side of each other for years to come. Clemons and laron landry had damn near identical numbers and he made the pro bowl. Frankly, I can't wait to see him next year under coyles teachings again. I see USA maybe taking a S and the late rounds, because I think Jeff has a knack of finding safeties since you grabbed jones in the 5 th and Clemons in the 4th;) in my opinion in milliner is not there at 12, we will go best passer rusher avail. And I pray to god its either dion jordon or Jarvis jones. I want it to be banks to be honest but I want to see his 40 time first (but you can't teach ball hawk wish he is)

Titling your thread "Realistic 3 Round Mock" only to open with "Trade down a few spots" isn't the best way to earn street cred. Or FH cred for that matter.

Thers no way Pitt trades up.They will have Alot of holes to fill.

Its UNREALISTIC to think that Vaccaro drops out of the top 20.If he drops out of the top 10 ill **** a Golden Egg.It will show people why half these teams in the top 10 stay in the top 10.

Exactly, people forget that he only appeared in 2 games two seasons ago. This year Clemons came on strong, weather people wanna believe it or not. You can't have pro bowlers everywhere, jones and Clemons are gonna continue to play along side of each other for years to come. Clemons and laron landry had damn near identical numbers and he made the pro bowl. Frankly, I can't wait to see him next year under coyles teachings again. I see USA maybe taking a S and the late rounds, because I think Jeff has a knack of finding safeties since you grabbed jones in the 5 th and Clemons in the 4th;) in my opinion in milliner is not there at 12, we will go best passer rusher avail. And I pray to god its either dion jordon or Jarvis jones. I want it to be banks to be honest but I want to see his 40 time first (but you can't teach ball hawk wish he is)

I like Clemons..but just weren't sure we would resign him

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Titling your thread "Realistic 3 Round Mock" only to open with "Trade down a few spots" isn't the best way to earn street cred. Or FH cred for that matter.

Harrison may be on his way out,even if not this year eventually they will need a replacement so it is possible but not very probable at the same time..it is only a mock draft.lol

That's not a mock draft. That's just our potential targets. A mock draft will include the picks of the other teams too in order for it to be able to be considered "realistic".

That's not a mock draft. That's just our potential targets. A mock draft will include the picks of the other teams too in order for it to be able to be considered "realistic".

I'll redo a entire 3 rounder just for you.lol

Lol yea but on the real, I don't think Miami is thinking Safety as a high pick priority. According to reports, we're already trying to bring Clemons back and extend Jones. Kelcie Mcray was stashed on the IR similar to Jonas Gray because of their playmaking potential and Jimmy Wilson was thrown into CB because of "necessity". He's actually a better backup Safety than CB. And not to mention Amaya looks like a good backup to Jones. I don't see Miami looking for a Safety at all. If anything letting him pass by will only increase our chances at landing a good CB in the 2nd round like Banks or Trufant. :)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5383/chris-clemons

Lol yea but on the real, I don't think Miami is thinking Safety as a high pick priority. According to reports, we're already trying to bring Clemons back and extend Jones. Kelcie Mcray was stashed on the IR similar to Jonas Gray because of their playmaking potential and Jimmy Wilson was thrown into CB because of "necessity". He's actually a better backup Safety than CB. And not to mention Amaya looks like a good backup to Jones. I don't see Miami looking for a Safety at all. If anything letting him pass by will only increase our chances at landing a good CB in the 2nd round like Banks or Trufant. :)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5383/chris-clemons

I just want to go to the playoffs...im getting tired of getting hyped for other teams and we aren't there. As long as Jeff and Phil feel whichever guys are the best choices,im all for it.We could really set ourselves up for a 10+ win season if we take this offseasob by the horns like we should.

I like Kenny Vaccaro a lot. I think Miami would go Jonthan Banks or Xavier Rhodes over him, though. A lot will depend on what happens with Sean Smith, but I probably wouldn't sign him. I just don't think he's that good at a position that is so crucial to the overall success of a team in today's NFL. If the powers that be with the Dolphins agree with me, it would probably guarantee a CB in round 1.

Back
Top Bottom