Reality Check JETS fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

directFX

Scout Team
Reaction score
If Mark "Jesus" Sanchez could not roll up points at will against the PATS crap defense, ya'll are in some trouble.

:chuckle:

we scored 21 pts

-more than oak at Oak scored vs. NE a aweek ago
-Only 6 less than Buf at in OP vs. NE
-only 3 less than Miami(who scored garbage time pts)
-the same as SD.

we scored 21 pts

-more than oak at Oak scored vs. NE a aweek ago
-Only 6 less than Buf at in OP vs. NE
-only 3 less than Miami(who scored garbage time pts)
-the same as SD.

Yeah but your team and QB still lost. They are hot garbage right now.

Yeah but your team and QB still lost. They are hot garbage right now.

We're struggling but against this sched Buf would be 2-3 at best as well so let's not act like the season is over.(before you tell me you beat NE and Oak, you beat them both at home not on the road). We're going to be fine.

We're struggling but against this sched Buf would be 2-3 at best as well so let's not act like the season is over.(before you tell me you beat NE and Oak, you beat them both at home not on the road). We're going to be fine.

Would be's and should be's don't win football games. Buffalo gets the scheduling benefit of being a bottom division team. The Jets best hope at this point is that December comes and Fred Jackson gets old again.

Yep, and if we beat you Monday, we are 1/2 game behind you :lol:

I love it, you have 3 malcontents that are gonna ***** and moan cause they aren't getting the ball...in a run first offense, and a QB that can't get them the ball, even against the worst defense in the league.

This is gonna get interesting

Yep, and if we beat you Monday, we are 1/2 game behind you :lol:

I love it, you have 3 malcontents that are gonna ***** and moan cause they aren't getting the ball...in a run first offense, and a QB that can't get them the ball, even against the worst defense in the league.

This is gonna get interesting

Look at it this way. Once the Jets beat the Dolphins, Jets go 3-3 and Dolphins go 0-5.

You're just lucky ur team got a bye week. Else ur team would have been 0-5. Not sure how a team can talk smack when they haven't won crap and a quarter of the season is already down.

Look at it this way. Once the Jets beat the Dolphins, Jets go 3-3 and Dolphins go 0-5.

You're just lucky ur team got a bye week. Else ur team would have been 0-5. Not sure how a team can talk smack when they haven't won crap and a quarter of the season is already down.

We're in Suck4Luck mode. You're stuck with a **** QB and will be for some time. Enjoy it, I know I will.

:yap:

Oh, you mean like when you repeatedly say you're going to win the superbowl even though you haven't won crap?

By the way. I think you were trying to spell your. You see, ur isnt a word, its something JEST fan mutter as they drop urine bombs on unsuspecting fans.

I see what confused you. You actually used the contraction YOU'RE which of course is a contraction of YOU and ARE.

YOUR is possessive form of You.

Honestly have no idea why I even wasted that much time trying to educate a JEST fan. They can't even spell their own team name correctly...and it only has 4 letters in it. Good damn thing they aren't the Seahawks or Buccaneers.

I agree with you Junc. this forum is famous for being prematurely giddy and then looking like fools come playoff time. next 3 games are Miami and SD at home, and at the overrated Bills. we'll be no worse than 4-4 at the midway point with a bunch of bad teams lined up for the second half ... a parade of Chiefs, Bills, Broncos, Dolphins and Redskins.

I agree with you Junc. this forum is famous for being prematurely giddy and then looking like fools come playoff time. next 3 games are Miami and SD at home, and at the overrated Bills. we'll be no worse than 4-4 at the midway point with a bunch of bad teams lined up for the second half ... a parade of Chiefs, Bills, Broncos, Dolphins and Redskins.

And Jest fans are famous for being blinded obnoxious trolls that disappear when the obvious is finally knocking them over the head.

How's that superbowl ring looking that Rex promised?

:yap:

Oh, you mean like when you repeatedly say you're going to win the superbowl even though you haven't won crap?

I guess 31 teams sucked last year since they didn't win crap.

By the way. I think you were trying to spell your. You see, ur isnt a word, its something JEST fan mutter as they drop urine bombs on unsuspecting fans.

Sorry genius, it's not the 80s anymore. But I guess u love that urine bomb.

I see what confused you. You actually used the contraction YOU'RE which of course is a contraction of YOU and ARE.

YOUR is possessive form of You.

Trying to find a mistake when its not there? I used both, you're and ur and used em correctly (you can argue the word is your and not ur and you'd be correct, but you'd also make a **** out of urself...oh shoot, I did it again). Did I mention its not the 80s anymore?

Honestly have no idea why I even wasted that much time trying to educate a JEST fan. They can't even spell their own team name correctly...and it only has 4 letters in it. Good damn thing they aren't the Seahawks or Buccaneers.

...team's name.

And Jest fans are famous for being blinded obnoxious trolls that disappear when the obvious is finally knocking them over the head.

How's that superbowl ring looking that Rex promised?

A little better than the one u thought u had a shot at and already gave it up after just 4 games.

A little better than the one u thought u had a shot at and already gave it up after just 4 games.

Just about every Dolphins fan was expecting another mediocre season or worse. You see, we live in reality, unlike some other people, that think they can win a Superbowl in today's NFL with Mark Sanchez at QB. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom