Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

WOW ... all I can say is this ... it must REALLY suck to be a Dolphins fan.

you remind me of a beaten Denzel Washington screaming meaningless, senseless bull**** at the end of Training Day. And now the crowd is just tuning you out and shaking their heads as they walk away.

Enjoy watching us in the playoffs.

You can't dispute the facts, so what else is left for you to say? I'll enjoy watching the Jets lose in the playoffs just like I have my whole life. I won't have to wait as long for it to happen this year.

You can't dispute the facts, so what else is left for you to say? I'll enjoy watching the Jets lose in the playoffs just like I have my whole life. I won't have to wait as long for it to happen this year.
enjoy that draft.

enjoy that draft.

This is what happens when you state the facts to Jets fans. When they have no reply, they resort to Dolphins suck, enjoying watching us in the playoffs, or enjoy the draft. :lol:

I will. Thanks! Even if we draft in the middle of round 1, the odds of us getting a QB that is better than Sanchez are very, very good.

This is what happens when you state the facts to Jets fans. When they have no reply, they resort to Dolphins suck, enjoying watching us in the playoffs, or enjoy the draft. :lol:

I will. Thanks! Even if we draft in the middle of round 1, the odds of us getting a QB that is better than Sanchez are very, very good.

Let me state you a fact much more meaningful than your drive summaries. Jets are tied for the 1st in the AFCE. Tied with the same Patriots team that you call elite.

And you lose any credibility you ever had (in your life) when you say that a rookie QB will be better than Sanchez.

Also, Dolphins suck, enjoying watching us in the playoffs, or enjoy the draft.

Let me state you a fact much more meaningful than your drive summaries. Jets are tied for the 1st in the AFCE. Tied with the same Patriots team that you call elite.

And you lose any credibility you ever had (in your life) when you say that a rookie QB will be better than Sanchez.

Also, Dolphins suck, enjoying watching us in the playoffs, or enjoy the draft.

When did I call NE elite? You don't get bounced from the playoffs in the first round 2 years in a row, and get to retain the "Elite" title.

Enjoy your tie for 1st this week because it is not going to last very long. That is not a fact, but just my opinion. They are pretty much close to being the same thing though. :D

You said Sanchez is a franchise QB, so you never had any credibility to lose. :lol: You don't have to look very hard to find a QB that is better than Sanchez. There is more than 1 rookie QB right now that is better than Sanchez.

When did I call NE elite? You don't get bounced from the playoffs in the first round 2 years in a row, and get to retain the "Elite" title.

Enjoy your tie for 1st this week because it is not going to last very long. That is not a fact, but just my opinion. They are pretty much close to being the same thing though. :D

You said Sanchez is a franchise QB, so you never had any credibility to lose. :lol: You don't have to look very hard to find a QB that is better than Sanchez. There is more than 1 rookie QB right now that is better than Sanchez.
these jet fans make it seem like they are a lot better than buffalo because they beat them, yet they still have the same exact record.

As of now, are the jets better? well, right now ill give them the nod because they beat them, but the fact it is a 3 way tie on top of the afc east.

buffalo still gets to play the jets again, and buffalo has a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way, they can do some damage. just because they were not on top of their game for 1 game, does not mean they are irrelevant now.

all it takes is a jet loss this week at home vs the pats, and the division is basically shot for the jets being they would be 1 game back,but really 2 because head to head vs the pats.

season is far from over jet fans, you guys still got lots of work to do. their is a solid chance they are home for the playoffs with us at years end.

Couple weeks ago, they were elite according to everybody, including me. Now they are not according to you and their one loss against Manning jnr and his Giants (seems pretty familiar though). How do you attain an elite status in your fact (since ur opinion is pretty much a fact)?

But I can see why you took that elite status away from Patriots. You prepare for your excuses a week in advance.

BTW, you should play in traffic. You will definitely survive. Thats just my opinion, which is not a fact.

Couple weeks ago, they were elite according to everybody, including me. Now they are not according to you and their one loss against Manning jnr and his Giants (seems pretty familiar though). How do you attain an elite status in your fact (since ur opinion is pretty much a fact)?

But I can see why you took that elite status away from Patriots. You prepare for your excuses a week in advance.

BTW, you should play in traffic. You will definitely survive. Thats just my opinion, which is not a fact.
The pats are far from elite now. Their defense is trash, and their offense has not scored over 20 the past 3 weeks. they are still a solid team, and if you guys beat them this week it would be a nice win, especially considering the desperation of them now, but still the pats are not elite anymore.

good? yes. elite? not anymore.

Not everyone. Please show me my quote saying NE is elite. I never have claimed that NE is elite, so I can't take a title away from them that I never gave them.

Prepare for excuses a week in advance? The Pats don't have to be elite in order to beat the Jets.

That pretty much sums up most of your opinions.
:lol:

these jet fans make it seem like they are a lot better than buffalo because they beat them, yet they still have the same exact record.

According to your theory, Pats are better than the Jets, Jets are better than the Bills and Bills are better than the Jets.

As of now, are the jets better? well, right now ill give them the nod because they beat them, but the fact it is a 3 way tie on top of the afc east.

I still think Patriots are the team to beat, but Jets have a great shot at home. We'll find out.

buffalo still gets to play the jets again, and buffalo has a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way, they can do some damage. just because they were not on top of their game for 1 game, does not mean they are irrelevant now.

Buffalo has to play AT Jets again. Not a good thing when Jets just whooped their a** at their own place. They have a soft schedule. They play @Dal, @NYJ, @SD, and @NE. Very soft indeed.

all it takes is a jet loss this week at home vs the pats, and the division is basically shot for the jets being they would be 1 game back,but really 2 because head to head vs the pats.
True, but last time Brady beat the Jets in NY was when Chad was still with the Jets.

season is far from over jet fans, you guys still got lots of work to do. their is a solid chance they are home for the playoffs with us at years end.

I've heard this line before. Can't remember if it was in 2009 or 2010.

we're not alot better than buffalo because we beat them. we're alot better than buffalo because we have much better talent on both sides of the ball ... and that's what you saw yesterday.

I agree ... if we lose to NE we have no shot at winning the division. no way we can lose and still finish with a better record.

with that said, even with a loss, we're a lock for 10 wins and the playoffs. who do we need to worry about ... Cincinnati? Buffalo? Do those really look like playoff teams to you? Cincy still has to play the Ravens and Steelers twice, plus Houston. Buffalo still has to play at NE, at Dallas, at SD, and at NYJ. which one of those games are they winning?

Take a look at what we have left after NE.

we're not alot better than buffalo because we beat them. we're alot better than buffalo because we have much better talent on both sides of the ball ... and that's what you saw yesterday.

I agree ... if we lose to NE we have no shot at winning the division. no way we can lose and still finish with a better record.

with that said, even with a loss, we're a lock for 10 wins and the playoffs. who do we need to worry about ... Cincinnati? Buffalo? Do those really look like playoff teams to you? Cincy still has to play the Ravens and Steelers twice, plus Houston. Buffalo still has to play at NE, at Dallas, at SD, and at NYJ. which one of those games are they winning?

Take a look at what we have left after NE.
alright, glad we agreed on something. Now with cincy heres the deal. yes, they deff have had a soft schedule, but nonetheless, they are overachieving as everyone for the most part including myself had them at 3 wins tops. so although their schedule has been soft, they still have 6 wins and have looked pretty solid to date. They definitely have their work cut out for them with 2 more games vs balt and pitt each, so will see what they are made of. They also get to play the cards, browns, rams and texans i believe still, so lets just say hypothetically they were to get swept by the ravens and steelers, that still puts them at 9 wins most likely. i do think they will win at least a game, or possibly split with those teams. their defense has looked real strong. they are not flashy, but they are playing as a team, and play real good defense. good defense especially in december is a big factor when the weather gets cold outside. we will learn more about them though this week vs pitt.

as for the bills, the toughest games they got left on paper are at dal, at nyj, at ne, and at sd. sd, although they wont be easy has looked like crap. buff can deff win that game. same goes for the dallas game, dallas is soft imo.

at the jets will be tough and so will at the pats, but will see. i still believe that yesterdays game is not the real buffalo, but more the jets played a lot better. buffalo still is solid. that is why all jet fans making fun of fitz after one poor game sounds kind of lame.

as for you guys, yes i have seen your sched. you guys have 5 wins now. your toughest game left is at philly. if you guys take care of the pats and bills though, you guys can afford to lose at philly prob. but ya, vs NE, AT DEN, VS BUF, AT WSH, AT PHILLY, VS KC, VS GIANTS, AT MIA.

if you guys win this week, you guys are in phenominal shape. A loss? not dead, but hard to win that division. the broncos you guys should deff beat, but dont sleep on them. you guys are much better than them, but short week, traveling out west, and despite how poor i think the donkeys are, they still are right in the thick of things in the afc west, so that game will mean something for them.

you guys should walk over the deadskins, the chiefs you guys should beat, but kc is a weird team. the giants will be a real hard game, and at us, throw out records jets dolphin games, its meaningless. winning this week will make that 11 win goal a lot more doable. losing, its still possible, but will be much harder.

alright, glad we agreed on something. Now with cincy heres the deal. yes, they deff have had a soft schedule, but nonetheless, they are overachieving as everyone for the most part including myself had them at 3 wins tops. so although their schedule has been soft, they still have 6 wins and have looked pretty solid to date. They definitely have their work cut out for them with 2 more games vs balt and pitt each, so will see what they are made of. They also get to play the cards, browns, rams and texans i believe still, so lets just say hypothetically they were to get swept by the ravens and steelers, that still puts them at 9 wins most likely. i do think they will win at least a game, or possibly split with those teams. their defense has looked real strong. they are not flashy, but they are playing as a team, and play real good defense. good defense especially in december is a big factor when the weather gets cold outside. we will learn more about them though this week vs pitt.

as for the bills, the toughest games they got left on paper are at dal, at nyj, at ne, and at sd. sd, although they wont be easy has looked like crap. buff can deff win that game. same goes for the dallas game, dallas is soft imo.

at the jets will be tough and so will at the pats, but will see. i still believe that yesterdays game is not the real buffalo, but more the jets played a lot better. buffalo still is solid. that is why all jet fans making fun of fitz after one poor game sounds kind of lame.

as for you guys, yes i have seen your sched. you guys have 5 wins now. your toughest game left is at philly. if you guys take care of the pats and bills though, you guys can afford to lose at philly prob. but ya, vs NE, AT DEN, VS BUF, AT WSH, AT PHILLY, VS KC, VS GIANTS, AT MIA.

if you guys win this week, you guys are in phenominal shape. A loss? not dead, but hard to win that division. the broncos you guys should deff beat, but dont sleep on them. you guys are much better than them, but short week, traveling out west, and despite how poor i think the donkeys are, they still are right in the thick of things in the afc west, so that game will mean something for them.

you guys should walk over the deadskins, the chiefs you guys should beat, but kc is a weird team. the giants will be a real hard game, and at us, throw out records jets dolphin games, its meaningless. winning this week will make that 11 win goal a lot more doable. losing, its still possible, but will be much harder.
Andy Dalton has stepped in and done a nice job ... BUT ... good luck rookie against Ray Lewis, Reed, Suggs, Ngata, Woodley, Polamalu, Harrison etc. Those games could get very ugly.

Regarding Buffalo at Dallas and SD ...
The Jets just put up 27 on Buffalo at home and everyone is always knocking our offense.
what do you think Austin, Bryant and Whitten will do against that pass defense? not to mention Rob Ryan has had two weeks to plan for their offense.
SD just put up 38 against the world champs. and again ... just look at their weapons ... Rivers, Jackson, Floyd, Gates.
Buffalo cant stop anyone. I'd bet my life Buffalo loses both those games by at least 11 points.

Andy Dalton has stepped in and done a nice job ... BUT ... good luck rookie against Ray Lewis, Reed, Suggs, Ngata, Woodley, Polamalu, Harrison etc. Those games could get very ugly.

Regarding Buffalo at Dallas and SD ...
The Jets just put up 27 on Buffalo at home and everyone is always knocking our offense.
what do you think Austin, Bryant and Whitten will do against that pass defense? not to mention Rob Ryan has had two weeks to plan for their offense.
SD just put up 38 against the world champs. and again ... just look at their weapons ... Rivers, Jackson, Floyd, Gates.
Buffalo cant stop anyone. I'd bet my life Buffalo loses both those games by at least 11 points.
true, dalton will deff have his hands full against those might raven defenders, lewis, reed, ngata, suggs, etc. However, the nfl is a weird league, a team like tenn was able to put up 30 plus vs them, the cards moved the ball ok on them, you just never know. Also, the bengals defense is good enough they can keep it close where one turnover here or their can be the difference. i dont expect dalton to play real well those games, but the bengals know how to win ugly. the ravens and steelers are still better then them, but im not going to give the bengals no shot yet.

as for the bills, yes u guys did put 27 up on them in buffalo, but to be fair to the bills defense, they were defending short fields many of the times due to turnovers. you guys still moved the ball well on them and all, and we know buff defense will allow lots of yards, but they do force turnovers. i think they can be compared to the packers defense. not the prettiest stats on defense, but make big plays. 4 turnovers forced vs brady, 5 on vick, even 2 yesterday ( i know one sanchez just fumbled the snap) but they force turnovers.

dallas this week will not have austin like u mentioned, hes out with a hamstring strain. still a good offense, but one less potent player. san diego, i saw what they did yesterday, and we know the capability, but lots of those points were in garbage time. rivers just does not seem right. he is a turnover machine. buffalo deff has their hands full, and both those teams will present issues for buff, but i still wont rule buffalo out their. would not be surprised if they go 0-2 in those games, or if they go 2-0.

Back
Top Bottom