Really Cool Ryan Tannehill Video on Dolphins in Depth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really Cool Ryan Tannehill Video on Dolphins in Depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery Soap

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I found this cool inspiring video on the Miami Herald Blog. Armando was to lazy to write an article so he posted this:

Check it out. Ryan Tannehills draft timeline and some cool pics of his wife. BTW Both Tannehill's are Christian like myself so keep it clean! :dmonster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1id4rCxMoTs

BTW: This is my channel and there is every Touchdown pass thrown by Dan Marino from 1983 - 1999 and a bunch of other cool fin stuff.

You should all be honored that I am here on your site. you can follow me on twitter @slipperysoap

"You should all be honored that I am here on your site"

Nice intro fella. i'll be sure to visit your site.

I found this cool inspiring video on the Miami Herald Blog. Armando was to lazy to write an article so he posted this:

Check it out. Ryan Tannehills draft timeline and some cool pics of his wife. BTW Both Tannehill's are Christian like myself so keep it clean! :dmonster:

BTW: This is my channel and there is every Touchdown pass thrown by Dan Marino from 1983 - 1999 and a bunch of other cool fin stuff.

You should all be honored that I am here on your site. you can follow me on twitter @slipperysoap

Right on! :lol:

Why should I keep it clean because you're a Christian?

Oh, and nice humble touch there declaring your own video "cool" and then saying we should be honored to have you. You sound like a real ****ing class act.

Oh, well. I hope you'll excuse me while I go register on Youtube and litter the comments box of this video with foul language.

Wow...Ross didn't even know Tannehill wore number 17 in college...WTF Ross?

Cool video.

I think I just shed a tear after watching that. I have had a few beers so maybe that has something to do with the emotions

Wow...Ross didn't even know Tannehill wore number 17 in college...WTF Ross?

Cool video.

Just goes to show how much faith we need to put into the reporting prior to the draft. I recall it was reported the Ross was demanding Tannehill. Hardly seems accurate if he didn't even know what number he was.

Loved every minute of Gruden's segment with Tannehill. Makes me feel proud to be a Dolfan again.

2Funny, look who's back after what, a 4 year hiatus? Hopefully Slippery, at this point you're over your mancrush on Brady Quinn, eh?

Is that you Junc?

2Funny, look who's back after what, a 4 year hiatus? Hopefully Slippery, at this point you're over your mancrush on Brady Quinn, eh?

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person who recognized this username.

This guy is not new, he's just been in hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom