Really? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really?

Damn..I wonder if they make a run at Super Mario? Or a decent WR?

Damn..I wonder if they make a run at Super Mario? Or a decent WR?
WR would be my guess. Probably Vincent Jackson. They don't normally go after big name free agents on the defensive side of the ball, Belichick seems to do alright drafting guys on that side but on the offensive side he sucks pretty bad. I think their entire receiving corp is made up of trades or free agents...not including the TEs.

i don't think new england would pony up vincent jackson money but i do think that wr brandon lloyd will be a patriot in 2012...new england absolutely needs to upgrade its wr core though...deion branch is almost washed up and chad johnson was washed up in 2010...the lack of a impact wr on the outside killed the pats...that and gronks injury

randy moss is coming back. is he a free agent or does tennesse have rights to him? i can see brady making a push for randy.

randy moss is coming back. is he a free agent or does tennesse have rights to him? i can see brady making a push for randy.

73358306-1.jpg

Well considering the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl with a high powered offense yet, they might want to go focus on how they won their first three Super Bowls. Defense and a great kicker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Well considering the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl with a high powered offense yet, they might want to go focus on how they won their first three Super Bowls. Defense and a great kicker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

their defense does need to improve but they were pretty damn close to winning two more even with a less than steller defense. The pats always seem to manage the cap real well and wasted no time jettisoning Haynesworth when he didnt work out. It was a solid risk

They always have cap room because the dont pay big money for players

Back
Top Bottom