Rebuilding The Heat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rebuilding The Heat

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
We have Bosh, Cole, Shazaam, and Wade with Haslem will soon follow. We are close with Chalmers, and also to a 2 year $20M deal with Deng. What' next?

Forgot about McRoberts and Granger. That gives us 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariza is gone, and we are trying to keep Bird but, there is competition. Jones wants to stay but, see no reason to keep him.

Wonder what Riley is thinking on Oden and Beasley?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can almost guarantee that Justin Hamilton will be on this team. He has size and is having a pretty good Summer League so far. Ennis has also been impressive and should be in the mix to make this team. I'd definitely try to hold on to Beasley and even Oden at this point as well.

Ennes , Beasley , Oden , Lewis , Bird and Jones makes 15.

Not saying we resign them all if they can find upgrades but it's not like we are rebuilding from scratch.

* forget Hamilton who will probably make the team as well

You can almost guarantee that Justin Hamilton will be on this team. He has size and is having a pretty good Summer League so far. Ennis has also been impressive and should be in the mix to make this team. I'd definitely try to hold on to Beasley and even Oden at this point as well.

Oden is intriguing. We had him for a year, and have no clue as to what coaches thought.

Ennes , Beasley , Oden , Lewis , Bird and Jones makes 15.

Not saying we resign them all if they can find upgrades but it's not like we are rebuilding from scratch.

* forget Hamilton who will probably make the team as well

I don't see Lewis and Jones coming back, not sure on Bird with James wanting him in Cleveland. Wade's contract is going to be important to see if we will have the money to sign a mid range FA in the $5-7M area. I'll crunch some numbers after we get further along with the guys we are in the process of signing. If things go as planned, I'm thinking we are looking for some outside shooting at the swing.

Deng looks like a no. Which is fine granger or ennis can start at sf maybe beasley. If we get bledsoe we will be great I honestly think that'sa strong possibility. Riley and Wade wanna best Lebron and show him he made a mistake

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Hamilton is intriguing. He has the size and range we desire in a stretch 4 or 5

Deng looks like a no. Which is fine granger or ennis can start at sf maybe beasley. If we get bledsoe we will be great I honestly think that'sa strong possibility. Riley and Wade wanna best Lebron and show him he made a mistake

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Hamilton is intriguing. He has the size and range we desire in a stretch 4 or 5

I think Riley ups the offer to get the deal done. There is no better option out there.

I don't see Lewis and Jones coming back,

With Ray probably leaving I'd resign James Jones cheap just for some 3 point shooting of the bench. Lewis is old but really played well in the playoffs and should be an option if Deng does not sign.
Both 1 or 2 year minimum deals.

With Ray probably leaving I'd resign James Jones cheap just for some 3 point shooting of the bench. Lewis is old but really played well in the playoffs and should be an option if Deng does not sign.
Both 1 or 2 year minimum deals.

I'm guessing we would like to get younger but can see Jones if no better option come available, and he does want to stay here.

Deng is signed for two years and 20 mil :up:

Deng gave in to Riley! Good deal hes worth 10 I think. Wonder what we give Wade now.

Deng gave in to Riley! Good deal hes worth 10 I think. Wonder what we give Wade now.

We overpaid Bosh, and will do the same for Wade and Haslem for the financial hits they took for the team. This may not be the best financial decisions for the team but, is the right thing to do and, believe me, that each and every player in the NBA does see that.

Really hope we resign Birdman now. Always loved his energy off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom