Recent Epic Dolphins Tour | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recent Epic Dolphins Tour

Donny Dolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a fan from Doncaster in Yorkshire, UK. I have family in Coral Springs and have followed the team for about 20 years since I went to my first game in which the legend qb 13 was playing. I was brought up on soccer and rugby and played rugby for many years but my interest in NFL and Dolphins has grown each passing year to where it is now a huge part of my life. Thanks to gamepass I never miss a phins game, even if it means staying up all night as it often does... and will this coming sunday.

I just had the huge pleasure of watching four consecutive games in the flesh from the Saints game in London through to the Jets home game. The Saints game sucked as did the atmosphere. The other three, especially the falcons and jets comebacks created lifetime memories for me and my partner. Truly amazing experiences both.

I acknowledge the downs as well as the ups. This team certainly sends its fans on a rollercoaster! I thought I had jet-lag hallucinations watching the Ravens game in the middle of the night - couldn't believe it.

But we are still in the hunt even though the signs are bad. Just a reminder that everyone wrote us off and we wrote ourselves off last year...and look what happened. Keep the faith guys. You never know!

Any UK fans that might be interested in a similar phins based holiday next season....Id recommend! Maybe we could organise something where we tailgate together pre-game or something. Feel free to PM me.

Anyway......best wishes to all from cold, dark, grey Yorkshire and phins up!

Im afraid I dont have the bank balance to fund a similar trip next year. But it sounds like you had a great time, very jealous (well not the losses)

Wow a 4 week stretch that’s pretty awesome, kudos to you donny.
I’m waiting a couple more years till my little girl is a bit older then going to tie in a Miami trip with a Disney holiday. Depending on schedule I could possibly stretch 2 games into that, to see any more than that would require a lottery win haha!

Wow a 4 week stretch that’s pretty awesome, kudos to you donny.
I’m waiting a couple more years till my little girl is a bit older then going to tie in a Miami trip with a Disney holiday. Depending on schedule I could possibly stretch 2 games into that, to see any more than that would require a lottery win haha!

Best trip I've ever had was when we went to disney for a few days, headed down to Miami went to a Canes game on Saturday, a Dolphins game on Sunday, then went further south to key west for a week. Both of the games we went to were awesome, the Canes destroyed some no name college by like 40 points and the Dolphins beat up on the bears in the pouring rain in a game where Ricky Williams ran for 200 yards.

Back
Top Bottom