Recent homer predictions !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recent homer predictions !!!

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I predicted we will finish last in the division, and still stand by it. Here's some recent threads eluding to last nights game.

1. How many sacks will Matt Roth get in last nights games.

Answer - 0

2. Who will score first ?

Most everyone predicted Miami- didn't happen

3. Who will win ?

Almost everyone picked us ( as if preseason matters anyways )

There are more.

I know it was only a preseason game, but our core fundamentals and necessities to be sucessful in this league were very much in question.

1. The offensive line play was terrible- no push at the point of attack.

2. Secondary play- not any better Surtain will be missed.

3. D line - got pushed of the ball

I don't mean to bring doom and gloom, but we REALLY are couple seasons away.

roth had a sack i thought on that play where hutchinson i think was running all over and roth eventually got him?

arsenal said:
roth had a sack i thought on that play where hutchinson i think was running all over and roth eventually got him?
tackle for loss rather than a sack, i believe.

^naa it was behind the line, actually i remember that was when they were talking to steve young and they went away from the field, and something happened, and after that it was 1st and 10 for the bears... there must have been some kinda defensive holding penalty or something... so i guess that nulified the sack...

PHP:
Captain Lou said:
I predicted we will finish last in the division, and still stand by it. Here's some recent threads eluding to last nights game.

1. How many sacks will Matt Roth get in last nights games.

Answer - 0

2. Who will score first ?

Most everyone predicted Miami- didn't happen

3. Who will win ?

Almost everyone picked us ( as if preseason matters anyways )

There are more.

I know it was only a preseason game, but our core fundamentals and necessities to be sucessful in this league were very much in question.

1. The offensive line play was terrible- no push at the point of attack.

2. Secondary play- not any better Surtain will be missed.

3. D line - got pushed of the ball

I don't mean to bring doom and gloom, but we REALLY are couple seasons away.

this is exactly what i saw it seems there are two types of people here . first the sky is falling crowd or the we have no problems and ricky is a saint crowd.
i am trying be positive yet realistic ,while nobody wants to here the truth regardless of whether this was a preseason game.
i saw some good things last night esp. kay-jay , boston, booker , gillmore and i am really proud of alex holmes, lorenzo diamond ,and heath evans.

Back
Top Bottom