Records | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Records

zENGER

Scout Team
Reaction score
Does anyone know the record for most games in a row throwing a touchdown to the other team? Seems like AJ might be fighting for this record. No, I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm really interested.

zENGER said:
Does anyone know the record for most games in a row throwing a touchdown to the other team? Seems like AJ might be fighting for this record. No, I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm really interested.
why not start up trouble while youre at it. without looking my guess is gary danielson, while im in the "QB's who wore bell-bottoms" mode

remember the miami game at new england in marino's last year where marino threw a pick-6 and left the game with an injury and then huard came in and threw a pick-6? 14-0 right off the bat, 2 TD's to the other team. the phins came back and won on a stanley pritchett TD catch. what a game... what a semi-ot post...

anyway, the phins seem (even through history) to give up a lot of those. even marino did it a lot in the final days of his career. i think it's some kind of curse.

Back
Top Bottom