Refs were croooked, game was fixed, NFL has to do something | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refs were croooked, game was fixed, NFL has to do something

21 enforced penalties tonight and how many were picked up? That doesn't make for a good product at all.

Even if Gase should get most of the blame, the NFL is terrible and the refs still don't get a pass.

Yes, nonetheless, they are still penalties. Take your frustrations out on Gase, not the officials. He is the problem.

So it was Case's fault Jones got called for that BS penalty? Penalties killed the offense tonight...and a lot of the flags on both sides were trash

Bad... The Raiders last TD they tackled the (O) left side DL men. Looked pretty clear on the slo mo replay, even Collingsworth had to chuckle.

We arent a good team. That isnt on the refs

There were really was only one bad call. The title of your thread should really be the Miami Dolphins need to do something about Adam Gase's play-calling duties.
You are the only that feels this way
Fasano getting punched twice should be an ejection no?
Obvious face mask and hands to face committed against Miami not called
The James helmet back to far was crap
I could go on

And don't misunderstand...Miami & Gase are accountable, but no other team is always inn the hole as much as them it seems

We are not a good team but the refs are ruining the game. There were plenty of crap calls both teams tonight that ruined the flow seemed like every other play was a flag which makes the game slower and destroy the flow of teams and fan immersion. It seems most prime time games have had way too many calls

Miami wasn't gonna win that game.

The NFL is becoming unwatchable for many reasons but the officiating is up right up there. Way too many ticky tack calls and calls that have no bearing on the play. I definitely don’t plan my sundays around football like I used to

Too many batched penalties ruined the flow of the game but I didn't think it was unfair either way.

I have already erased my tape of the game. I am surprised at the reaction to the Reshad Jones penalty. It looked clear cut that he lowered his helmet and used it as a weapon toward the tackle. Then the receiver happened to grab the face mask, almost as self defense mechanism after being hit in the head. I concede I didn't look at it a second time. Maybe I got it wrong. When the defender lowers his helmet like that it's destined to be a penalty.

The Raiders had a silly personal foul called against them early in the game when the tight end obviously made a goofing around shoulder bump toward a friend on the Dolphins.

Every season the Dolphins are borderline on the tackle lined up in the backfield. From preseason forth it seemingly should be called more often than it is. I think the Dolphins get lulled to sleep by all the times it is ignored

Back
Top Bottom