Refugee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refugee

Three Man Rush

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well, I'm the new guy here.

I'm Lee. A Bucs fan. From Chicago. Living in Charlotte. Love football and music. Play guitar and sing in a band called Three Man Rush.

I've been banned on the Bucs website for quoting someone who tried to bypass the sensors...and there's a Phins fan on our site (can't recall his name) who is a class act and knows his stuff about ball. So I thought I would see what kind of conversation might be found this side of your state. ;-)

Hope I am welcomed.

Three Man Rush said:
Well, I'm the new guy here.

I'm Lee. A Bucs fan. From Chicago. Living in Charlotte. Love football and music. Play guitar and sing in a band called Three Man Rush.

I've been banned on the Bucs website for quoting someone who tried to bypass the sensors...and there's a Phins fan on our site (can't recall his name) who is a class act and knows his stuff about ball. So I thought I would see what kind of conversation might be found this side of your state. ;-)

Hope I am welcomed.

that sucks man

anyway welcome to the board :D

Welcome! oh, and some advice, if you feel offending by a post here (and you will since we have our Cadi haters here...) just report it, don't take matters into your own hands, we have more banning for retaliation than any other offense.

Wildbill3 said:
Welcome! oh, and some advice, if you feel offending by a post here (and you will since we have our Cadi haters here...) just report it, don't take matters into your own hands, we have more banning for retaliation than any other offense.

"if you feel offended by a post here just report it".

My gosh, if one is offended by a post on a football message board then I think that person has some pretty big freaking issues. My advice to someone who is offended by a post is to 'grow a pair', not run and tattle tell. WHAAAAAA!!!

dw10 said:
"if you feel offended by a post here just report it".

My gosh, if one is offended by a post on a football message board then I think that person has some pretty big freaking issues. My advice to someone who is offended by a post is to 'grow a pair', not run and tattle tell. WHAAAAAA!!!

Agreed. Well...with the exception of the dramatic conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom