Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer..

3995670123_1977df749e_z-1.jpg

:up:

I think he has performed WAY too many negative plays in his tenure here...mainly this season...some games he had were baffling, he had multiple games where he had about as many yards as he did carries...I don't recall having that issue in his debut season for Miami.

he can come back. but it better be cheap, it better be in a reduced role and that reduced role better be more out of the passing game than the running game.

he can still be an asset, but I dont want him in as the starter... that role needs to go to miller.

I think he has performed WAY too many negative plays in his tenure here...mainly this season...some games he had were baffling, he had multiple games where he had about as many yards as he did carries...I don't recall having that issue in his debut season for Miami.
And the garbage if an OL had nothing to do with that right!?

This ^^

Even if he does sign back at a lower price, Miller will be taking a lot more snaps than he did this season. I'm pretty sure the D. Thomas project is about over.

miller is the guy that should be getting the majority of the snaps regardless. even if bush decideds to come cheap he will be number2. miller is faster and bigger than bush. not to mentions puts his foot down and its the hole. bush loses to many yards. he is a 3rd down back

And the garbage if an OL had nothing to do with that right!?

And dancing behind the line of scrimmage and wondering aimlessly left to right all falls on the offensive line? The kid needs to hit the gap quicker, this isn't a one way road. They both rely on each other for production and success, Reggie had just as much, if not more fault in the dismal run game just as the line did.

Bush does play well when in space but so does Miller. Like the potential and savings with Miller. Might save enough to get a POWER running back to complement Miller.

And dancing behind the line of scrimmage and wondering aimlessly left to right all falls on the offensive line? The kid needs to hit the gap quicker, this isn't a one way road. They both rely on each other for production and success, Reggie had just as much, if not more fault in the dismal run game just as the line did.
This

Bu!!$h*t.

Back
Top Bottom