Reggie Bush HS Highlight Tape!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush HS Highlight Tape!!!

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
I know the Phins have no shot at Bush nor do we even need him. However, I came across a link to his high school highlight tape, and I checked it out. If you think this guy made some sick moves this past year, it's nothing compared to what he was doing in HS. I think all football fans alike would appreciate something like this. Plus, Alex Smith was his HS qb, so you get to see him in action as well.

Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/e2luz, the tape will be to the left under his picture. Enjoy.

That's nice. Hopefully some RB needy team will draft him instead of QB so we can have a shot at the good ones in the 1st round.

The one thing that I always notice about Bush is that he never lets someone hit him square against his body. He always twists his body when an arm gets wrapped around him. He knows how to make people miss.

No one in a generation will reproduce what Bush has. Mark it down. He's a once in a generation type player. Just like Barry Sanders was.

damn helix high probably gonna have 2 straight number 1 overall picks... thats kinda nuts...

thats a great run and all, but also really really really poor tackling.

kastofsna120 said:
who would've thought that reggie bush was really good in high school?

Another insightful thought that you added to a thread.

Back
Top Bottom