Reggie Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush

Finfanforever

Finfanforever
Reaction score
I hope that signing the only playmaker we have (Reggie Bush) is a priorty! He is the only game-changer we have right now. I just don't get it...Miller gains 77 yards in one game and all of the sudden we don't need Reggie???? Bush has proven he can handle 20 plus carries a game. Sign him!

When your top "playmaker" averages 61 rushing yards per game
and 18 yards receiving per game you have offensive issues

As for proving he can run 20 times a game he did it only twice out of 16 games last season
averaging only 14 rushes per game

Do you pay $4 million plus for that production or do you draft
"and use" a running back like Miller.

Other teams have drafted rookie running backs who have put up much better production than
Bush had last season why cant we do the same

I'd rather save the cap dollars instead of having Bush stunt the growth of Miller
4 carries a game for Miller is just not enough

we need to let reggie go and use miller reggie just got to where he was dancing and not runningg ai agree save cap space

He's not an every down back so we shouldn't pay him like one.

First we need a between the tackles back and Bush is not one.
Second Sherman needs to use Bush differently. Take advantage of his speed on the outside to spread the field.
Third If Miller is the a between the tackles runner or a clone of Bush must be determined.

I would like to see him resigned because he can be a difference maker but if we have 3 backs that are used the same then that is one back to many. DT and Miller are under contract, younger and cheaper. Yea I know all your opinions about DT but the kid is not a between the tackle runner which at least a part of the reason for his lack of production.
I like it this way Re-sign Bush if Miller is determined to be the tackle runner and DT can back up both of them

Sign Heartline! Bush and the rest of them can walk. Running backs can be had later in the draft.

He's not an every down back so we shouldn't pay him like one.

He would be if we had a better blocking up front. I just don't see the logic of letting our only real offensive threat go for an unproven rookie like Miller when this team is desparate for a playmakers!

Cane fans think lamar miller is a star..i don't see it..he is just to quiet to be great..dead personality.

Back
Top Bottom