Reggie Wayne to New England Patriots - one year deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Wayne to New England Patriots - one year deal

lol if they need to sign 38 year olds (or w.e age he is) that sounds like a good sign to me

lol if they need to sign 38 year olds (or w.e age he is) that sounds like a good sign to me

Maybe this is why....

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 54m54 minutes ago
Patriots placed WR Brandon Gibson on IR with a knee injury.

Ugh. God I hate the Patriots

Wayne is a good guy but he has lost a step or two. Other than Gronk and maybe Edelman, they don't really have a big threat....as long as you put pressure on Brady.

Signing Wayne at this stage in his career won't overcome the loss of Gibson. Reggie has lost a couple of steps which is why he wasn't highly sought after.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin
Also, per @HBalzer721, #Patriots waive/injured WR Brian Tyms today. Intriguing deep threat will revert to IR if not claimed on waivers

I liked Tyms and Gibson a lot here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Signing Wayne at this stage in his career won't overcome the loss of Gibson. Reggie has lost a couple of steps which is why he wasn't highly sought after.
Wayne is an upgrade to friggin Brandon gibson even at this age.

Wonder if we should worry about Reggie Wayne's corpse.

He didnt play like a corpse, his numbers were not far off from Jennings . Do u you feel Jennings is a corpse.
Im sure people were like Brandon Lafell wont do nothing there either. Only bested his yards by 326 and 25 catches.

Back
Top Bottom