Regular Season Schedule out April 13 at noon. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regular Season Schedule out April 13 at noon.

dolphindiehard

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know most on here are like me and take what PFT says with a huge grain of salt but I think we can believe this one. The schedule will be announced on Total Access on the 13th of April at 12:00pm. Looking forward to it and hope we dont get all those northern games in Dec. and Jan.

Please, please, PLEASE let the Buffalo game be in September. I've sat through enough snowstorms in that city to last a lifetime.

I heard

from a very informed source that our first game will be on September 11th at 1:00 against Denver at Dolphins stadium.

phunwin said:
Please, please, PLEASE let the Buffalo game be in September. I've sat through enough snowstorms in that city to last a lifetime.

I agree! Week 1......please!

dolphindiehard said:
I know most on here are like me and take what PFT says with a huge grain of salt but I think we can believe this one. The schedule will be announced on Total Access on the 13th of April at 12:00pm. Looking forward to it and hope we dont get all those northern games in Dec. and Jan.

If it is going to released on Total Access, it will probably be at 7 p.m. whe that show airs.
Of course this comes from PFT, so I will wait to hear it from a REAL news site until I believe it.

pigskinguy said:
If it is going to released on Total Access, it will probably be at 7 p.m. whe that show airs.
Of course this comes from PFT, so I will wait to hear it from a REAL news site until I believe it.

It is going to be released at NOON on April 13th on NFL Network. That is from NFL.com

MikeO said:
It is going to be released at NOON on April 13th on NFL Network. That is from NFL.com

Oh, the original post said it came from PFT. That website is about as reliable as my old '79 Chevette.

havent they already got the schedule for the first few games? i saw that miami are playing jaxonville, steelers, bucs and falcons in the first 4 games. it was in an european NFL mag called 1stdown. if you want to be exact issue 980

fear-the-d said:
havent they already got the schedule for the first few games? i saw that miami are playing jaxonville, steelers, bucs and falcons in the first 4 games. it was in an european NFL mag called 1stdown. if you want to be exact issue 980

That's preseason.

I don't know the opponent but we definitely open at home on September 11.
Just look at the Marlins schedule-away 9/11,home 9/18, away 9/25.

So then my source is probably right. Denver at home. Cool.

ibestevie said:
I don't know the opponent but we definitely open at home on September 11.
Just look at the Marlins schedule-away 9/11,home 9/18, away 9/25.

I wonder in which game we will were the orange jerseys

THOMAS_54 said:
hopefully when we play the patsies again, we've never lost in the orange jerseys they're bring us good luck

THOMAS_54 said:

Something to think about.....what if the Dolphins don't have any home night games this year? That's possible because they were 4-12 last year. Would they wear the orange jerseys for a home day game, or a road game where the other team wore white?

Has anyone been able to confirm this date for the schedule release. The only place I have seen is PFT, which means it is probably a bunch of crap.

pigskinguy said:
Has anyone been able to confirm this date for the schedule release. The only place I have seen is PFT, which means it is probably a bunch of crap.

I hope the link is the right one, I am unable to check, due to the Nazi firewall I am behind.:shakeno:

www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0414

Back
Top Bottom