Relax...Titans next week

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Billk78, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Billk78

Billk78 Scout Team

Everyone calm down. This was a winnable game but we got outplayed pure and simple. Luck had a great game. We made some mental mistakes and our defense was exposed. But we were still able to keep it close and may have even won if there werent some questionable calls.

So can we please stop saying to start Matt Moore, that Tannehill sucks (he played a good game again), and that our coaching staff is terrible. Its so silly how fast people go from loving the entire team to hating eveyrone after one 3 point loss on the road.

Next week we are home against the Titans. Their only good player is Chris Johnson and we are great against the run. They are probably one of the worst teams in football. Lets focus on beating them now. If we lose to them at home next week, having lost 2 in a row maybe then you can start believing the sky is falling.

We are 4-4. I honestly didnt think we would win 4 games all season. The team is still playing at a high level overall. Just relax, we kept it close and didnt win. Packers lost to the Colts also and they rebounded nicely. I still think we have a decent team, but a lot to work on. Things were not going to be fixed overnight. Losing by 3 to a team about even with us isnt the end of the world. Keep building...

Go fins!

2. CattailsrEdible

CattailsrEdible Banned Hammered

Woot woot! Let's get them titans next week!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

3. Hayden Fox

Hayden Fox Love Creating Turnovers Donator

Anyone can beat this Fins team. Too many people thought today would be a walk in the park. The Fins can beat the Titans themselves, but bring your A game.

4. elite14eva

elite14eva Yashu Mane!!! Donator

titans dont even have to run the ball just air it out cuz we cant stop it smh.

5. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero Donator

I see some people still have not learned anything about this team and are still clamoring around for guaranteed wins. We can EASILY lose to the Titans like we did to the Colts today.

6. ANUFan

ANUFan A True Fan Donator

Are some of you going to call this game an easy one too?

7. Hayden Fox

The Titans have Chris Johnson. A smart veteran QB and three legit WR's. Jared Cook is big time TE. We have our work cut out for us to say the least.

8. Thumper1016

Thumper1016 A True Fan

Plus they were flat out crushed today. I believe they will come out hard next week. The Titans at this point have nothing to lose and that makes them dangerous IMO.

9. OyeDale305

OyeDale305 MIA#1

We have Sean smith no worrys

10. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

Definitely no such thing as an easy win, but the Titans are not a very good team. They are not as good as the Colts team we faced today. Anything can happen any Sunday, but I don't see Hasselbeck or Locker going for over 400 yards in the air like Luck did today.

You can never overlook an opponent and there are definitely no sure things, but a home game against the 3-6 Titans is a game the Dolphins SHOULD win.

11. Hayden Fox

I agree the Fins should win, but I disagree that the Colts are that much better. Britt, Washington, Wright and Cook are better than anything we faced today.

12. Mr. Day

Mr. Day Starter

Every game is iffy with this piss poor secondary.

13. elite14eva

with our secondary i have no faith in them

14. Hayden Fox

Hasselbeck will not move around like Luck did, but his O-line is better as is his RB.

15. PATSSUCK

PATSSUCK Banned Hammered

Oh go cry in a corner

16. elite14eva

just stating the obvious my man the secondary is trash

17. PATSSUCK

PATSSUCK Banned Hammered

It's one game.

18. Hayden Fox

I never have thought the secondary was any good this year. They have been aided by a pass rush and Coyle's schemes.

19. DefensiveEnd76

DefensiveEnd76 Football Guru

Watch us make the Titans look like an All Planet Team.

20. insomnia411

insomnia411 The world is yours

Have we learned nothing from last week's hubris? Like I have said over and over again, I have had WAY too many bad experiences with this team to ever get my hopes up. They should beat the Titans, but if they don't i won't be shocked at all.
    Expecting a win from the Dolphins is just getting your hopes up for no reason and setting yourself up for supreme heartbreak. Never again.

21. DefensiveEnd76

DefensiveEnd76 Football Guru

We'll beat the Titans and then everyone will be riding the Dolphins jock again since we'll be over .500 Upcoming losses at the hands of the Patriots (twice), 49ers and Seahawks will get us to an 8-8 record. Probably better then we expected I guess.

22. mialuv13

mialuv13 A True Fan

Knowing that the Dolphins have a tendency to play down to competition at times, no game is a walk in the park. Most QB's have lit us up, and recently up until today we have not broken often. Hasselbeck can throw for 600 yards for all I care as long as we keep this team out of the endzone and make key stops and turnovers. I hate being a bend-not-break unit but it's what we have to endure. This team has to capitalize on the opportunities that present themselves when QBs are slinging it all over the field. A pick or a fumble recovery here and there changes everything.

Next week, as is every week, is winnable, our D must not break in critical moments and our O has to keep their composure. Plain and simple.

23. Billk78

Billk78 Scout Team

Didn't mean to insinuate that the game was a gimme. I was merely pointing out that we now have to shift focus to the titans instead of crying about this defeat. Cant let it carry over. Coming back home against a team that really isnt that good. Can they have a good game? Of course. But I think we should be able to beat them. Not a given at all though. Going to have to play hard and make some plays.

24. Hayden Fox

Time will tell. However, I am not giving anything to Seattle or SF. The Fins can beat any team on their sked and lose to the same team just as well.

25. mhmdibrahim

mhmdibrahim Member

Did you not see the Titans get destroyed by the Bears today? And this whole we lost to the Colts its the end of the world thing is ridiculous. The Packers also lost to the Colts. Calm down and relax.

26. jason_taylor

jason_taylor Pro Bowler

and if we play like we did today we will get carved up by which ever QB that the titans play against us.

27. MadDog 88

MadDog 88 Smoke 'em Jay Finheaven VIP

Hard to believe this secondary, specifically Sean Smith, will have this bad of a game against the Titans. It's a game that the Dolphins should win.

28. joenhre

joenhre Starter Donator

Well hopefully the Defense at least shows up next week. Would be nice if the Offensive line showed up as well along with the running game.

29. Dick Pepperwood

Dick Pepperwood A True Fan

Dude. Spot On. Yesterday was Yet another example of a opportunity for the Dolphins to Turn the Corner. Step Up, and Win a Big Game. I am not interested in talking about Wake being Held, the Secondary. Bad Calls. The Dolphins Franchise/Culture finds ways to LOSE Games Plain and Simple. They were leading 17-13 at Half Time. They had Won 3 Games in a Row Man. A 4 Game Win Streak was there for the Taking, but leave it to us to get our hopes up, and get ready for the Heart Break yet again. No excuses. 10+ Years of those. Just Start winning games. IF the Fins make a couple of Easy Plays they Win. But we know the reality man.