Reliving the past, Miami Dolphin Vs. Buffalo Bills | NFL Week 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reliving the past, Miami Dolphin Vs. Buffalo Bills | NFL Week 16

it will be a huge improvement this season if we never see paysinger on the field.

Last year went from one of the worst, to arguably the best season of my life. The best part? I am actually optimistic that these next seasons might be better.

That drive led by Matt Moore to tie the game up is hella underrated.

:lol: The 55 yard FG was the impressive part, not the 2/4 passing and 24 yard drive.

We also virtually removed Moore from the equation in OT as well with his lone pass attempt being a horrible decision to throw deep to Sims on 3&5 resulting in a punt on our first possession.

:lol: The 55 yard FG was the impressive part, not the 2/4 passing and 24 yard drive.

We also virtually removed Moore from the equation in OT as well with his lone pass attempt being a horrible decision to throw deep to Sims on 3&5 resulting in a punt on our first possession.
OT was more about Ajayi success over Matt Moore ineffectiveness although the Sims throw was not the correct decision. Matt Moore had our season in our hands on that final drive of regulation and got us in position to attempt that FG. The throw to Stills on 2nd and 10, the extremely underrated step up under duress incompletion and underrated throw to Williams were all clutch in that situation and that environment.

People will only remember​ the Franks FG . . .but how we managed that attempt will always stick with me.

Our success was because Rex didn't want to go for it on 4th down. even though they had about 300 years a rushing on us. Then he couldn't count how many people were on the field which allowed us to get in position. We escaped by the skin of our teeth. I'll take it though

OT was more about Ajayi success over Matt Moore ineffectiveness although the Sims throw was not the correct decision. Matt Moore had our season in our hands on that final drive of regulation and got us in position to attempt that FG. The throw to Stills on 2nd and 10, the extremely underrated step up under duress incompletion and underrated throw to Williams were all clutch in that situation and that environment.

People will only remember​ the Franks FG . . .but how we managed that attempt will always stick with me.

Was a pretty standard pass vs Tampa 2 zone coverage on a dig route by Stills to settle inside vs an off and soft CB. I fail to see how stepping up vs frontside pressure is "impressive" and we're lucky the tipped pass didn't result in a takeaway.

Was a pretty standard pass vs Tampa 2 zone coverage on a dig route by Stills to settle inside vs an off and soft CB. I fail to see how stepping up vs frontside pressure is "impressive" and we're lucky the tipped pass didn't result in a takeaway.

I mean I didn't say he was Tom Brady in the Super Bowl or anything like that. I was just saying how the drive he had is really underrated . . . Which u have clearly proved my point with how you have tried to discount it . . . lol. Seen many QBs fail to properly oerly steo uo in similar olays (inckuding the injured one on tge sudelines

I mean I didn't say he was Tom Brady in the Super Bowl or anything like that. I was just saying how the drive he had is really underrated . . . Which u have clearly proved my point with how you have tried to discount it . . . lol. Seen many QBs fail to properly step up in similar plays (including the injured one on the sidelines in the past.) I Just think considering the situation with time and crazy noise from a wild crowd. . . Moore did damn well to set up the attempt for Franks.

Double post with corrections due to lack of edit options and accidental reply hit above.

Back
Top Bottom