Remember the days.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember the days....

silvrwrx

Scout Team
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys be each week i watch pennington play i feel comfortable that we'll take care of the ball. I feel that everytime we get the ball we can march down the field and get a TD.

I remember the days when we had Fiedler, Feely, C-Pep, Harrington, Lemon ect. Everytime we had the ball i was nervous that our QB would do something stupid to lose us the game....and sure enough they always did.

I hated pennington when he used to kill us when he wore the ugly green jersey. But now he's sporting the aqua and Orange i love this guy.

Go Chad Pennington!!! Now if you can teach our new chad to have the same composure and accuracy as you do....Your'll be up there in my favorite dolphin QB's.

good call!!! but in my defense i'm color blind...no lie. But thats no excuse.

You should know that the Dolphins wear aqua and not "teal" by now.

Anyway, yeah, I haven't felt our QB wasn't about to get picked off since the days of Marino.

i gotta say i feel the same way, but like dolphins 7273 the aqua and teal thing irks me to no end, the jags wear teal.

Totally agree. Sure beats having Lemon or Beck, where there's at least a 75% chance of throwing a pick or losing a fumble.

Back
Top Bottom