Remember this fact | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember this fact

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Baltimore Ravens went 5-6 games without an offensive TD and won the Super Bowl that year. Jake Delhomme took Carolina to the SB. Trent Green got hurt and Kurt Warner led the Rams to the SB. Wilder things can, and will happen. It isn't over yet....

Damn you all who criticize my optimism. 4-12, 5-11, 0-16? It will not happen. Stick by your team.

I'll stick by your optimism. It will be really hard considering what our offseason has looked like though.

We have no expectations now. Thats a good thing. Every year we;re expected to do great things and go far and it hasn't happened. No pressure. We'll go out there, have fun and win games.

FemaleFinFan said:
We have no expectations now. Thats a good thing. Every year we;re expected to do great things and go far and it hasn't happened. No pressure. We'll go out there, have fun and win games.

Thats what I was thinking. Kind of like the Cardinals every year, but we want to be more like the patriots of last year

SmokeyPhinz said:
The Baltimore Ravens went 5-6 games without an offensive TD and won the Super Bowl that year. Jake Delhomme took Carolina to the SB. Trent Green got hurt and Kurt Warner led the Rams to the SB. Wilder things can, and will happen. It isn't over yet....

Damn you all who criticize my optimism. 4-12, 5-11, 0-16? It will not happen. Stick by your team.

Your D is nowhere near as good as the ravens that year.

BizarroAndres said:
Thats what I was thinking. Kind of like the Cardinals every year, but we want to be more like the patriots of last year
Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery.

Don't forget Bledsoe getting injured after the Pats lost the first two games of the 2001 season, and enter Tom Brady. The Pats went 11-3 the remainder of the season, and won their final nine games, including the Super Bowl.

Then again, we had Belichick and Brady, not Wanny and Jay...

Back
Top Bottom