Remember this name... ELIOT WOLF our next GM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember this name... ELIOT WOLF our next GM

He is a "name" for sure given his father. Don't know anything about him personally, but if we are to make a change at GM, I do want it to be someone from Green Bay because I think that will lead to the smoothest transition with keeping Philbin on board.

WTF, how old is this guy? He looks Justin Bieber's age. Not sure if I am comfortable with a GM so young honestly...

Wolf_Eliot.jpg

If going the Green Bay route, Russ Ball might be a better get.

If we are to make a move for a new gm- i hope we do it sooner rather than later. Give someone new the time they need to get a clear picture of what Philbin needs for his system if Philbin is retained. But I think Ross keeps Ireland based on the 2012 draft.

he's 30, lol pretty young but how s#$^^y would it be to miss out on him and him go on somewhere and build a champion. we missed out on brees twice! i dont know if i could deal with that again.

Anyone that Philbin is happy with would be a good choice imo. I want us to keep Philbin. If Ross is going to do it he should do it soon so the new GM can get on the same page with Philbin.Also, you want the new GM to be at the senior bowl as our GM so he can get first hand info on the players before the draft. Whoever is the GM he better load up on playmakers man or you'll see a ton of empty seats, even more than you see now.

Ozzy rules!!

Everybody in the Dolphin's organization expected this to be a rebuilding year. The fact that the team got off to a surprisingly well start was a bonus. I believe we may actually end where we were projected to end. As much as I want Ireland gone (for ignoring impact positions of need for so long), I think he'll be around for another year or two.

I am starting to have the "Anyone but Ireland" feeling.

It would make sense to bring someone on from GB - I think Ireland sucks in FA but his drafts have been decent. I would hire that guy if I could but Ireland doesn't deserve to get fired.

I had suggested Wolf a couple of weeks ago. He sounds like he'd be a good hire.

So my dad is a esteemed now -retired city administrator does that mean I am as good, because I am the fruit of his loins?

he's 30, lol pretty young but how s#$^^y would it be to miss out on him and him go on somewhere and build a champion. we missed out on brees twice! i dont know if i could deal with that again.

Actually it might now be a bad idea. I mean the pros would be that he is young and likely firey. Given his youth I would assume that he is in touch with what the current nfl is and that is high powered passing offense. Negative would be is that he isnt as experienced in player negotiations and contracts. I wouldnt mind taking a flyer on him

Ireland is married to the Tannehill pick. He will not be fired this offseason, IMO. By picking Tannehill, he set himself up for at least another 3 years.

And the next GM in MIA will not be some outsider, it will be KING CARL. You people crack me up here.

Ireland is married to the Tannehill pick. He will not be fired this offseason, IMO. By picking Tannehill, he set himself up for at least another 3 years.

And the next GM in MIA will not be some outsider, it will be KING CARL. You people crack me up here.

I doubt it. I think Philbin is more married to Tannehill than Ireland is. Ireland definitely is not guaranteed anything. If we have a miserably losing season this year, Tannehill does not secure his job as Irelands past is attached to him and is also stronger than the Tannehill pick. And IMO King Carl would do a better job than Ireland could, although I am not saying I want Peterson. IMO if Tannehill is fired it is not beyond the realm of possibility that Philbin gets much more personnel control.

I doubt it. I think Philbin is more married to Tannehill than Ireland is. Ireland definitely is not guaranteed anything. If we have a miserably losing season this year, Tannehill does not secure his job as Irelands past is attached to him and is also stronger than the Tannehill pick. And IMO King Carl would do a better job than Ireland could, although I am not saying I want Peterson. IMO if Tannehill is fired it is not beyond the realm of possibility that Philbin gets much more personnel control.

Depends. If Ross understood this would be a rebuilding season with a young inexperienced rookie QB, than Ireland stays put. If he expected playoffs and the SB like people here, then he will be fired.

And if you would be happy with Carl Peterson, than you people are in for a rude awakening. I know what Carl is capable of, and know that his success was over 20 years ago. You know the devil in charge now, becareful of the devil you don't know.

KC Chief fans are grinning right now at the thought of someone thinking King Carl would be a upgrade over anyone.

Back
Top Bottom