Replacing Jay Ajayi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing Jay Ajayi

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know everyone is bummed about losing Jay Ajayi, but I just realized that there is a PERFECT replacement out there for him that we can grab... from the CFL.

That's right, it's Trent Richardson!

Jay Ajayi is averaging 3.4 yards per carry this season, and Trent Richardson's career average is 3.3 yards per carry. Folks, that's just a tenth of a yard difference in average production, and Richardson's in the best shape of his life after tearing up the CFL.

Make the call, Mike.

Glad someone started this thread

But erm.. are you feeling ok @J. David Wannyheimer ? Worried about you bud :p Trent Richardson was not the name I was expecting to see!

Can you even sign CFL players midseason?

hmmmm....I'm a Bama guy...and I don't want Trent...JDW? Is this a joke?

Trent Richardson is the PERFECT back for this football team. What we need is a guy who can pick up three yards to shorten the sticks and help our anemic pass offense convert some third downs. That's right, Trent Richardson is our man.

You know his motto? "You need one yard, I'll get you three. You need ten yards, I'll get you three."

Trent Richardson. It's going to be the greatest story of CFL redemption since Cameron Wake.

hmmmm....I'm a Bama guy...and I don't want Trent...JDW? Is this a joke?

I'm clearly joking, but I'm also serious.

I'd sign him. He actually is tearing it up in the CFL right now and looks completely rejuvenated. What's the worst that can happen? He averages 3.3 yards per carry? Like I said, we'd replace Ajayi's production and have a 4th round pick in the bank on top of it.

TIL Richardson is still playing football.

Back
Top Bottom