Replacing Jay Ajayi | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing Jay Ajayi

Ajayi is inconsistent AF

Last year when most would say he blew up look at his yardage totals game for game

Then this year

Guys kinda useless IMHO if you like consistency in an RB

The fact that this thread is on this board is mind blowing. If you told me someone would joke about this mid season but people actually kind of consider it because we traded Ajayi I would have laughed so hard.

I thought this team was trending up during the cardinals game but everything has been downhill since.

I'd give Hyde from the 9ers a good look. They are 0-8, need draft picks to build around Gappo (whatever). Send the 4th we just got or a 5th.
In addition to that I trade Landry and pick up TY. In less than 8 hours we just got better and tossed out locker room cancers.

Ajayi is inconsistent AF

Last year when most would say he blew up look at his yardage totals game for game

Then this year

Guys kinda useless IMHO if you like consistency in an RB

you want 110 a game right lol

I'd give Hyde from the 9ers a good look. They are 0-8, need draft picks to build around Gappo (whatever). Send the 4th we just got or a 5th.
In addition to that I trade Landry and pick up TY. In less than 8 hours we just got better and tossed out locker room cancers.
Where is this Landry is a cancer bull crap coming from? Landry seemed pretty damn proud to be a Dolphin after the Jets game.

there's an overrating of ypc and yards per game and an underrating of box defense looks at play here

You yourself re-watched the game and pointed out the many plays in which Ajayi did not follow the blocking, and instead tried to bounce outside and got slammed.

I'm not thrilled with losing Ajayi, not at all, but I think even you would agree that the coach's frustration was validated by the evidence we have available to us?

Where is this Landry is a cancer bull crap coming from? Landry seemed pretty damn proud to be a Dolphin after the Jets game.
Sideline antics. Yelling at team mates. Lack of understanding the playbook. Plenty of issues. What you see on the field is different from what happens off the field.

Sideline antics. Yelling at team mates. Lack of understanding the playbook. Plenty of issues. What you see on the field is different from what happens off the field.
These bums need to be yelled at by somebody. Gase's playbook seems pretty shitty this year, so I'm not sure anyone understands it.

This team is not ok at RB. They need to sign or make another trade- something.

Hopefully Drake is the primary RB and Williams is the backup. I hate losing Ajayi, but I think this could actually make the Fins O a little more diverse and less predictable.

Drake wont consistently run between the tackles and stay healthy IMO. Will see.

Back
Top Bottom