Report: Alfonzo Dennard arrested for suspicion of DUI - | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Alfonzo Dennard arrested for suspicion of DUI -

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know this goes in the 'beast of the AFC east' forum, but I just wanted everyone to see it first, in light of everything else going on in NewEngland this offseason..

Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was arrested this morning in Lincoln, Neb. for suspicion of driving under the influence, according to the Omaha World-Herald. Dennard refused to take a breathalyzer test after he was pulled over around 2 a.m. for straddling the lane line on Normal Boulevard.
Dennard is serving two years of probation after being convicted in February of felony assault of a police officer outside of a Lincoln bar in 2012. He is also scheduled to begin his 30-day jail sentence March 1, 2014.

Reports from NE are Aqib Talib has been locked in a room, only being let out for practice and games, until the season ends. :lol:

This reminds me of a McDonald's commercial. "I'm Lovin it !"

[video=youtube;eBlD2N_AwgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI[/video]

foozool. You're signature pic is really growing on me!

:lol: Bill Belichick wrote a character letter to the judge on behalf of Dennard back in the spring in regards to the last incident where Dennard punched an officer in the face.

The Patriot Way folks.

:lol: Bill Belichick wrote a character letter to the judge on behalf of Dennard back in the spring in regards to the last incident where Dennard punched an officer in the face.

The Patriot Way folks.

Classic.

:bobdole: But this thread isn't about Evan Rodriguez is it???

In my mind its just about guys that shouldnt have nfl jobs. Both guys fit that description.
No team seems to hold their players to that high a standjard.

Sorry if linking the two scumbags bothered u. The so called patriot way or dolphin way has nothing to do with only signing high character guys

In my mind its just about guys that shouldnt have nfl jobs. Both guys fit that description.
No team seems to hold their players to that high a standjard.

Sorry if linking the two scumbags bothered u. The so called patriot way or dolphin way has nothing to do with only signing high character guys

How about the Jets signing Aaron Berry with 2 felony charges hanging over him in less than a year on a 2 year deal...and then drafting Kenrick Ellis who at that time faced felony charges, jail time and possible deportation to Jamaica. And then of course there's Mike Goodson and his prior bad deeds. So you see everything is relative.

However as others pointed out, you love to make comparisons referencing back to the Fins even if the particular reference has nothing to do with them. I turned the tables on you when you railed about Ross and pointed out that at least Ross, after attaining several degrees including a law degree from that bastion of education, U of Mich, built his millions into billions through hard work and wants to protect it, unlike Woody Johnson who was even a bigger Romney supporter inheriting his wealth from bandaids, attending U of Az in the 60s when it was as bad as LIU and Miami and essentially wants to protectg money others made. It's ok for you to bring up Fins transgressions when discussing other teams but when criticzing our guys or owners it should be in a vacuum, righrt?

However, as an artillery guy, the USAR has of course performed selflessly and heroically at times. However, anytime someone brings that up, how would you like someone else to say "yeah, that's that particular battalion" but not so fast.... how about all the army soldiers who massacred and raped innocent Iraqis, Afghans and Koreans? Or anytime someone goes on about the brave military, the rejoinder is " but yeah, that'll never make up for the hundred of innocent Vietnamese men wiomen and chilren slain by Charlie Company of whatever battalion, regiment of the Americal Divison? Ditto any officer cited for bravery countered by Lt William Calley.

It's what you do.. you give the benefit of the doubt to other players and teams yet were so anxious to convict Randy Starks whose charges, as most everyone here but you knew would be dismissed as a lot to do about nothing. Ditto, our paler QBs who sucked like Beck, but not so much Lemon, Lucas, or Culpepper (whom you actually defended) Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom