Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz

No way vikes go after wallas, maybe trade up in the draft for a WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what picks Seattle gave up to get Harvin?!?

It must be contigent upon Minn signing him first...I imagine it'll include Seattle's first-rounder.

Funny this made me think Minnesota now could trade us both the 23rd and 25th picks to come up to 12 and draft Patterson or Allen. Hopefully the Wallace thing is done for us but you just never know until the dotted line has got his John Han**** on it.

It is a 3rd rounder right?

I was thinking Jennings to the Vikes when this trade went down.

Does anyone know what picks Seattle gave up to get Harvin?!?

2013 First Round Pick

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I don't believe Minnesota can get into a bidding war with us on Wallace. Their cap space I believe was around 19 million and they still need to sign some of their own free agents as well as their draft class.

It must be contigent upon Minn signing him first...I imagine it'll include Seattle's first-rounder.

Cant see it. An player thats battled injuries and was in near revolt in the locker room?

Can see a 3rd.

And dont see how this effects Wallace. According to virtually all the sources, we have a deal in place and no one else seriously looked into signing him. As well, its not like Minnesota didnt have needs at receiver before this trade.

edit: and a minute before my post they announce it was in fact a first rounder. Holy crap, Vikings stole from the Seahawks.

Vikes did not want to give harvin a big contract dont think they would give wallace a big contract but still they have a big need now and i dont like it.

Is this official?!?

2013 First Round Pick

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I don't believe Minnesota can get into a bidding war with us on Wallace. Their cap space I believe was around 19 million and they still need to sign some of their own free agents as well as their draft class.

Back
Top Bottom