Report - Landry deal close | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report - Landry deal close

I love Fitz but another old dude. I want Landry to sign cause I would really miss his fire, really miss it. Just hope he and Fins work out a fair deal. If theres a chance I think it has to be done sooner than later. The more time that goes by the more unlikely he'll sign imo.

Incarcerated Bob!!! Now that’s a blast from the past. I’ll just take a wait and see approach on Landry. My hopes aren’t very high he’ll re-sign. But ya never know, or should I say, Incarcerated Bob, Knows?

Weirdest thing, i had a dream randomly that me and my Dad were talking to Tbaum about Landry and he said Oh he's getting 15/yr for sure. Let my psychic abilities be true. Honestly could care less about the money he's a fin for life to me.

Who are those bloated contracts we can rid ourselves of.

Next offseason? Andre Branch, Mike Pouncey, Suh's contract becomes much more cut friendly, as does Tannehill's. As it stands, we have $56M cap space available in 2019. So we could theoretically push Landry's biggest cap hits to that year and/or 2020.

The best news we could hear this year is TB miraculously trading Suh for a pick to get cap relief. That would start to change my mind about TB. Otherwise, we are just creating more contracts for the new regime to purge.

He replied saying this, probably deal not closed at all

Back
Top Bottom