REPORT: NFL may suspend Brady 6-8 Games. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REPORT: NFL may suspend Brady 6-8 Games.

Some patsie fans are very fond of jimmy g. I didn't see enough of him to have any type of idea.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the Pats don't miss a beat during his suspension.

I still think Brady and the Pats will get their hands slapped. It would be too fair of a world for Brady and the Pats to get treated like everyone else. I won't believe it till I see it.

If it was me Brady would be gone for the year. He held info back and essentially lied. The book should be thrown at him.

6-8 games is ****ing bs. But I'll take it cuz it's more than the maximum of 4 that I'm expecting.

As I said in the other thread, punishments need to deter people from doing illegal things. A 6-8 game suspension won't do that. My punishment? Belichick and Brady each get 1 year. 2015 playoff ban. Stripped of the Super Bowl win. And last, all members return their rings.

Harsh? **** right. But do see anybody wanting to sign their after that? People will be hesitant about it because they aren't going to work their *** off just to find out their star QB and coach cheated and have their accomplishment taken away. Maybe Kraft will finally realize that it wasn't worth it. And that's what a punishment is supposed to accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 to 6 seems fair to me similar to if caught for Ped. But I must say I think ted wells is a joke after his reports last year and this if I'm ever investigated I want him to do it cause I know I'll get off Scott free lol. This seems like a much smaller thing than what the colts did and admitted to tanking for luck. As far as we know this affected 1 year while colts have effected the game for atleast 5 years and that was never investigated.

FAC21657-1A01-406E-B212-AC2C25D90480_zpsq9tx6bi4.jpg

The best part of this so far is watching FB friends from Boston cry and try rationalize all this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom