Report Ravens Trying To Trade Mckinnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report Ravens Trying To Trade Mckinnie

He was on the streets a year ago and nobody wanted him. No way in hell he got better at his age, wait for the cut then kick the tires

In an offense that needs athletic tackles you want to trade for an old 370 pound very immobile tackle that has played poorly enough this year that his team just made a trade to get someone to replace him and are now looking to dump him. Are you sure you want to do that?

I don't see how McKinney is an upgrade, even on our OL. If they wanted him, they would have just signed him in the offseason.

His salary (guaranteed) is only $1M this year, and I would take a shot to fill the open roster position. Guess people forgot that he helped the Ravens win a SB last year, after not doing well during the season.

His salary (guaranteed) is only $1M this year, and I would take a shot to fill the open roster position. Guess people forgot that he helped the Ravens win a SB last year, after not doing well during the season.

That was last year (and one could argue whether he was even good last year), and at age 34, guys like McKinney fall off quickly. See your man Tyson Clabo for an example.

He's playing poorly and also providing major "wrong path" distractions to the Ravens team. The man is trying to enjoy his retirement celebrity status while still being employed in the NFL.

As much as I want Miami to improve its OL -- DESPERATELY -- I don't think McKinnie is the answer.

He and his party bus full of strippers will have to go elsewhere.

LD

If McKinney were playing well this year, or even playing decent, there would be no need for Baltimore to make a mid-season trade for an OT. McKinney couldn't even beat out the OT that Eugene Mornoe is replacing, and he's now the #4 OT on the Ravens behind Oher, Monroe, and Osemele. I'll pass, thank you.

That was last year (and one could argue whether he was even good last year), and at age 34, guys like McKinney fall off quickly. See your man Tyson Clabo for an example.

Claybo is 31.

we should pick him up so we have another bad offensive tackle to complain about.

He's playing poorly and also providing major "wrong path" distractions to the Ravens team. The man is trying to enjoy his retirement celebrity status while still being employed in the NFL.

As much as I want Miami to improve its OL -- DESPERATELY -- I don't think McKinnie is the answer.

He and his party bus full of strippers will have to go elsewhere.

LD

Over the years, I have seen many an NFL player ripped for many a different reason. A bus full of strippers is a first. Has the "moral majority" taken seed with Football Fans? :)

Back
Top Bottom