Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach

I could see Sanchez in Buffalo, maybe Matt Moore.

Rex is not a coach that can turn chicken **** into chicken salad like Belichick but he is liked by the players and he will make Buffalo an attractive landing spot for quality free agents.

Bills don't have a first round pick this year due to trading up for Watkins last year

Fairly high is first three round for me

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I could see Sanchez in Buffalo, maybe Matt Moore.

Rex is not a coach that can turn chicken **** into chicken salad like Belichick but he is liked by the players and he will make Buffalo an attractive landing spot for quality free agents.

Neither is a guy you want as a starter but if you have a plan they both could get you by for a year while you get somebody ready or find something better.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Rex Ryan's five-year deal with the Bills will be for $27.5 million, per source.
Rex Ryan wants to bring the majority of his defensive staff with him to Buffalo, including defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman. #nyj
Rex Ryan ultimately didn't feel like Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff was in his corner despite a productive 1st interview. #nyj
Rex Ryan also wants to bring QBs coach David Lee back to Buffalo, I'm told.
Source on why Rex Ryan chose the Bills: "They made him feel wanted." #nyj

Rex Ryan's top choice was the Falcons. Made sense for his family too. However, ATL never scheduled 2nd interview. #nyj

I don't believe the needle was high for other teams wanting to hire Rex.

scary hire. he instantly makes them better imo. even without a qb he will have a one two punch with the rbs, and that d is going to be even better. not good news for use with our crap staf

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci
Notable that Rex Ryan & Jim Schwartz share same agent, Jimmy Sexton (who also reps Doug Marrone).

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci
Notable that Rex Ryan & Jim Schwartz share same agent, Jimmy Sexton (who also reps Doug Marrone).

Be funny if Jets end up with Marrone lol.
I dont think so funny for the division because suprisingly he has been a solid coach

Lets hope they give him tons of authority over personnel, especially on offense

His job would have been far easier in ATL (julio jones, roddy white, and beck + an easy division).

Yeah, their defense will be nasty (more so than it already is), but he faces the same problem he had in NY.. no QB.

This doesn't bother me. The one thing that scared me with the Bills was the possibly that they would fix their offense during that window of great defense. Doesn't look like it will happen with Club Rex at the helm.

Expect a lot of quotes during the week, circus atmosphere but ultimately the same on the field results as with the Jets. The Bills will be entertaining now, but more so in a Hard Knocks type way instead of on the field. Would love to see Sanchez team back up with him in Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom