Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins

Rey will play the McMillian spot well for this year.

He wasn't gonna be an everydown LB

and Burke should know where he's at physically and mentally. If he signs off on acquiring Rey, well, at least I know he's got one of his boys back ala Gase and Cutler.

So then what do you suppose they do?

Sign pro bowler Zach Brown for peanuts when we had a chance
If we pay one of these washed up LBs anywhere near the $2.3 million that Brown got...

And don't go the route that Brown sucked because you don't get 149 tackles,4 sacks
2 ff and 1 int by sucking...But be happy with Rey and his 20 something tackles

nothing wrong with bringing him in. At most he would make the vet min and they were counting on Misi so why not him?

Ozzy rules!!

I gotta be honest, I want to see what that big fast UDFA kid Chase Allen can do.

Hull is a scrappy guy but he can't stack and shed because he is too small. The Falcons ran right at him and their guard easily eliminated Hull from the middle. That probably sealed his fate as a starter.

meh...he is a decent run stopping LB, not going to offer much else though. kind of like Koa Misi, which i think this move would speak volumes about his current health.

having your second round pick, starting mlb tear his ACL on his first NFL play ever in a preseason game sucks

but here we are

we aren't going to sign any world-beaters at this stage so we're looking for a 2 down, stick your nose in and stop some run game mlb....

Sign pro bowler Zach Brown for peanuts when we had a chance
If we pay one of these washed up LBs anywhere near the $2.3 million that Brown got...

And don't go the route that Brown sucked because you don't get 149 tackles,4 sacks
2 ff and 1 int by sucking...But be happy with Rey and his 20 something tackles
Yeah let's use tackles as a stat to show effectiveness.

If Zach Brown was good he wouldn't of signed for peanuts.

Rey only played 30% of the snaps. Basically ran on the field when the FB ran onto the field.

Yeah let's use tackles as a stat to show effectiveness.

If Zach Brown was good he wouldn't of signed for peanuts.

Rey only played 30% of the snaps. Basically ran on the field when the FB ran onto the field.

Zach Brown is also a WILL if I'm not mistaken, he's a little light in the pants. We need a thumper, Rey fits that mold. Someone like Hewitt can play the WILL for us just fine in a pinch, but that is where Kiko belongs.

Back
Top Bottom