Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rey Maualuga working out and Signs for Dolphins

I guess that will make some people here happy since they didn't seem to want him here....lol......question is, are we rolling with Hull?

Ozzy rules!!

Hull is not the answer- most likely neither are these two - maybe at cuts or a late trade for like a 6th rd pick before cuts or something, but in reality not to many good solutions just like when Ryan went down

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 14s14 seconds ago
Per source, Dolphins worked out Rey Maualuga (as we reported) and Kelvin Sheppard today but did not sign either.Will keep monitoring options

haha . Sheppard - Good Lord

noooo-gif-3.gif

NGAgZ.gif

tumblr_o2rfxqblZx1rko70jo1_500.gif

I'd roll with Hull and Allen. Allen is very intriguing, big athletic LB who should have been drafted

Kelvin Sheppard?

We have hit rock bottom.

So then what do you suppose they do?
I almost want to say… "Tank" like Indianapolis did a few years back when Peyton went down. But that ain't going to happen. I see us going somewhere between 8 – 8 or 6 – 10 and falling short of that player we really need in the draft.

I almost want to say… "Tank" like Indianapolis did a few years back when Peyton went down. But that ain't going to happen. I see us going somewhere between 8 – 8 or 6 – 10 and falling short of that player we really need in the draft.
I feel he same way, about the record being somewhere between a 6 - 8 win team. Perhaps with a little luck 9 wins. There are now rumors both Darnold and Rosen may not declare, so that, throws off the QB situation just a bit for the 2018 draft. To be honest, I'd love to see Miami continue with the rebuilding of the defense through the draft. Of course everything depends on the development of the young DT's and O-Lineman, if that happens it goes a long way in helping Miami look at other possibilities, such as DE, CB, LB and Free Safety.

What's the word on perry Riley? Why aren't teams looking at him

This today on Riley. Maybe he wants to stay (hopes to stay) out west..

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl
Adam Caplan Retweeted Cam Shirkey

When checking on situation: my understanding is they would only re-sign Riley if younger LBs (James, Lee) proved they aren't ready.

Back
Top Bottom