Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Vikings looking to trade Harvin

Extremely versatile and explosive. Extremely injury prone. Doesn't hurt to look, but i wouldn't give up much for him.

I'd rather draft a cheaper Markus Wheaton with the 42nd pick and sign Mike Wallace or Greg Jennings. Focus our money on FA like Cliff Avril, Rodgers Cromartie, Jared Cook, and re-signing Jake Long. Pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
He would definitely fill a need for us. He is a playmaker and you can never have enough of guys like him.

It doesn't sound like the rocky relationship the vikes and harvin have is going to survive.I would like to know what the vikes are seeking for him. I know some will say he is not a philbin type player because of his actions off the field but at some point philbin has to learn to deal with these type players. Philbin seems like he could bring a guy like harvin , down to earth. I would like to have harvin if it is a reasonable deal.

watch new england get him. bellicheat has already been on record saying he would love to have him

Hell yeah I'd take Harvin on our Phins. He is very versatile, and a definite playmaker. His problem has obviously been his injuries, which I think may have contributed to his bad relationship with the Vikings. I wouldn't want to pay him big money though. Too risky, injury concerns AND off-field issues doesnt sound much like a Philbin guy. He is young though and things could change.

Markus Wheaton
Terrence Williams (who I think Philbin kinda likes as fit)

Do it. Be agressive. The article i read says he's looking for 10 mil per year tho and if that's the case...no thanks. But a 3rd round pick and a 7 mil per year contract and i'm in.

Extremely injury prone.

Extremely? The last 4 years harvin and jennings played in 54 games and bowe 56. Wallace has only missed 1 game. I guess that would make jennings and bowe extremely injury prone too?

If I remember correctly , someone on finheaven said harvins current treatment of his migraines has cleared up his problems.

Extremely? The last 4 years harvin and jennings played in 54 games and bowe 56. Wallace has only missed 1 game. I guess that would make jennings and bowe extremely injury prone too?

If I remember correctly , someone on finheaven said harvins current treatment of his migraines has cleared up his problems.

People tend to throw the term "injury prone" around pretty loosely around here.

If he is truly available you have to try hard and get him. He has game breaking ability... something this team is in dire need of. As someone mentioned, I guarantee the pats will be all over him.

This is the point where I float the 2nd third round pick. (Better than New England's third rounder.)

Because...goodness gracious. If he could be had for that, and...what...someone else suggested as $7m per year?

Yeah. Love ya, Hartline, but good bye.

Show me Jennings, Cordarelle Patterson and Harvin in the slot. Bess as the #4. Holy tapdancing poop.

See, now I'm all excited, because I saw this little news blurb, too.

I don't agree with the Harvin interest. Why give up a high pick and then also have to pay Harvin the $10mil when you can give the $10mil to Wallace without having to give up a pick?

Back
Top Bottom