Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Aww so we've been used as leverage once again. I guess it's a business.

these clowns need to grow a damn pair and just draft a damn lb my gosh there is day 1 starter weakside plenty of options and mikes with 3 down range too

sack up girls

Jesus ****ing christ. So essentially his old reps weren't getting him the money he wants. He'll be back in Buffalo.

He has wanted something closer to Hightower at least that was the speculation and the rumor was he was being offered closer to league average which is around 5m. He ain't gettin' 8.7m a year, I don't care who is reps are and if he does end up with that contact the team that pays him are flat stupid.

Good luck with his leverage in Buffalo.

Aww so we've been used as leverage once again. I guess it's a business.

more like the Raiders and Dolphins refused to come close to his (no doubt high) asking price. If we offered Poe 3, no way you offer Brown 5.

You do realize he's still on the visit. Typical Dolphins fans freaking out when nothing has really been said. Everybody breathe

more like the Raiders and Dolphins refused to come close to his (no doubt high) asking price. If we offered Poe 3, no way you offer Brown 5.

we offered poe 3? was feardabeard doing the terms?

:sidelol:

what a waste of his and our time

i hope we don't draft a guard at 22.

That would be a colossal **** show if that happened.

Why? As of right now the G position is by far the worst on the team and it's not even close.

This team goes nowhere if the middle of the oline doesn't produce and right now I have serious doubts they will.

we offered poe 3? was feardabeard doing the terms?

:sidelol:

what a waste of his and our time

So Mando says. Apparently they could have fudged it to pay a bit more with a 3m caphit, but yea we low balled him. Complete waste of time and FH bandwidth

Why? As of right now the G position is by far the worst on the team and it's not even close.

LB and DE need to be urgently addressed. You dont need a first round guard.

Adam Schefter reporting deal is done with Miami!

Edit: Sorry guys this was a fake account. The tweet was embedded into another account and once I checked 100% fake. Sorry my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom